Friday, 2024-04-19, 5:48 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Tess  
Forsaken Forum » Media » Art/music/etc » Interested In Voice Acting for a Maple Series? (-Looking for Voice Actors-)
Interested In Voice Acting for a Maple Series?
NomikaDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-06, 8:48 AM | Message # 1
Pink Zakum
Group: Users
Awards: 0

I wasn't Sure where to Put This anyhow<3

I was Wondering if any of you were interested in Helping me finally at least start my project and put it on youtube. I have had to remake it MANY MANY times after virus' and This time I'm ready. 911Ape Will be a Voice Star in the production, I'm Sure most of you have seen Love&War by CeraRain. A Popular Maple series that was one of the High Lights of the summer. I have Had Others Casted Also in the series who auditioned. And those of my friends I'm going to make do it anyhow xP

The Series is of course the cliche of the month. Yet part of the idea came to me in a Dream and my imagination took off from there.

Its about a Girl who had died previously that year and on all Hollow's Eve under the Hollow Moon the rumor is true when the dead walks. But First years of the tradition do not know the rules and is given a guardian to watch over them that night. The Guardian is there to help and guide you. They Also may not fully pass over to the after life until they feel that they have figured out their purpose and accepted they have detached themselves from the Human world. In this case, Faryn, Was a accidental death and was not yet at her destiny. So she somehow was still to be able to be seen by humans as the night goes on. When she see's a familiar Boy she swore she could tell he knew who she was seen her. She had no idea HOW she died or when. usually The afterlife would know.
When Time Comes at midnight They must take the portal back to Limbo Since she did not fulfill he unfinished business. When The door drops she see's the boy and starts to run after. The guardian tried to get her through the door but it was too late. The Elders who enforce the rules punished them to the human world for one year but she is left with a blood thirsty complication that could stop her from seeing the Next Hollow Moon.

I Hope You are all Interested in Trying out(or be a random extra in a few episodes), Just find a random monologue off the internet. Record your audition. and send to xXNomikaXx@yahoo.com

Don't be shy. Just help :)

-NomNom<3

Message edited by Nomika - Tuesday, 2009-10-06, 8:59 AM

CindyDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-06, 4:01 PM | Message # 2
Cindy Indie.
Group: Alliance Member
Awards: 4
meee!
random monolouge?
i can use one from like the 7th grade if i find the binder o.o

ClumsyAeroDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-07, 0:06 AM | Message # 3
Man Hoe
Group: Forsaken
Awards: 2
Nom Nom Nom

motoDate: Thursday, 2009-10-08, 6:17 PM | Message # 4
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
surprised sounds awesome, good luck ^^

Read the directions, and directly you'll be directed in the right direction.

Forsaken Forum » Media » Art/music/etc » Interested In Voice Acting for a Maple Series? (-Looking for Voice Actors-)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: