Friday, 2024-04-19, 4:45 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Naotaa, Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » Thread of Big Bang training, glitches and nerfs (Post BB guides/info)
Thread of Big Bang training, glitches and nerfs
motoDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-08, 1:09 PM | Message # 1
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Since the game is more about going to actual training maps again, plus limits you from going into or hitting enemies based on level now. i thought it would be fitting to post a thread for training options post BB. I'll post new info as it comes. Im using thread as more of a mass of information until the best grounds/formulas are known. anyone is welcome to add what they know!

small notes of interest

Remember that if you go into singapore/mayla maps to your have your graphics set to highest or lowest. You may glitch d/c and be trapped if you enter with other graphic settings.

regarding accuracy; it's thought that once you hit the same level as a monster, you'll be able to 100% hit the monster. (not totally confirmed yet)

Table of contents
1. Updated recommended training grounds
2. Visual Training guide and second opinions on the best locations
3. Second opinons on the best training locations
4. Table of popular training mobs and their new EXP/HP
5. Summary of known glitches

Updated basic recommended training grounds (Credit: southperry)

Level 10 - 20

Level 20 - 25

Level 25 - 30

Level 30 - 40

Level 40 - 50

Level 50 - 55

Level 55 - 60

Level 60 - 65

Level 65 - 70

Level 70 - 75

Level 75 - 80

Level 80 - 85

Level 85 - 90

Level 90 - 95

Level 95 - 100

Level 100 - 105

Level 105 - 110

Level 110 - 120

Level 120 - 130

Level 130 - 150

Level 150-200

Note that many of these involve moved/rotated maps. Once a database of maps have been updated i'll post map links.

also, Singapore and Malaysian mobs will be your best bet as of present. This may change next patch or soon as nexon forgot to balance world tour mobs to big bang. (for reference, they were changed in JMS).

Post big bang, best mobs based on efficiency (credit: southperry)

Post big bang elemental list (credits: JoeTang of southperry)

Fire Weak

Lightning Weak

Ice Weak

Poison Weak

Holy Weak

Attachments: 8444334.png (35.1 Kb)

Read the directions, and directly you'll be directed in the right direction.

motoDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-08, 1:24 PM | Message # 2
Visual guide & second opinion (credit: ZeroKnightz of basilmarket)

20 - Blue Ribbon Pigs
Blue Ribbon Pigs are fast spawn, but huge map, but that doesn't matter, it's still fast exp! 
Unfortunately, I have no idea if GMS is going to get Blue Ribbon Pigs or not, but this would be where you'll be training if GMS does get it;

Map - 
Layout - 

Here are some alternatives in case;

Horny Mushrooms and Zombie Mushrooms is an alternative to get to level 20, but it may be a little slower. You'll pass by Horny and Zombie Mushrooms on the way to Stone Golems, listed below, so just follow that and you should be able to find them  Oh btw, the mushrooms are in different maps, they aren't in the same ones

Horny Mushrooms until level 15/17, then go Zombie Mushrooms until 20.

^20 - 25 - Stone Golems
Stone Golems, it's a big map, and there'll be a lot of jumping, but it has good spawn, and fast exp also.  

Map - 
Layout - 

^25 - 30 - Mixed Stone Golems or Zombie Lupins
Well, either one is fine. Mixed Stone Golems is more recommended for long ranged classes due to the fact if you're close range, you'll be jumping around a lot, and I don't think you'll want to do that haha. Mixed Stone Golems is still fast to train at though.. kind of slow for close range though IMO.

Map - 
Layout - 

Zombie Lupins for any long range/close range job. It's one of the fastest to train at, Zombie Lupins are from level 25 - 30, you'll miss every now and then since you're not the exact level as the Zombie Lupin. (They're level 28, so you'll have to get to level 28 until you fully 100% hit them, but it'll still be fast training nonetheless even at level 25. 

Map - 
Layout - 

^Mushroom Kingdom / Kerning Square
You can do the quests for extra exp in Mushroom Kingdom. Also, Mushroom Kingdom is a great training spot until level 40, just gotta train at the Spear Pepe's and Helmet Pepe's. 

Map - 
Layout (Just one of very few maps) - 

40 - 50, you go to Kerning Square, no need to do the quest, just go up to CD's, that'll be where you're going to train until 50. Classes who can rush monsters in 2nd job is going to be faster to level here, you just keep rushing back and forth, which isn't hard at all haha, just gotta hold 1 button and rush. Mechanics are the best IMO to train at CD's from 40-50, got quite a few Mechanic Arm's there. 

Map - 
Layout (Just one of the very few maps) - 

^50 - 55 - Drakes
50 - 55 Drakes - In Sleepywood, the maps are a little different, but it's easy / fast exp.

Map 
Layout - 

48 - 70 Truckers - In Singapore

^56 - 60 - Trojans
Trojans - Great spawn, not such a big map, fast exp, not much to say, but have fun training! [b]
Layout - 

^60 - 65 - Red / Blue Robots
Red / Blue Robots - Robots, the red / blue robots. The map where I went to (Had both of the robots) was amazing. Easy to train, platforms are small, but amazing spawn. I guess you could say it's like the Zombie Mini Dungeon in GMS, the bottom has the most spawn. There are exactly the same amount of platforms.

Map - 
Layout - 

^65 - 70 - Puppets / Zeta Grey
Zeta Greys (The Omega Sector monsters) or Puppets - Well, like any other I've said. Great spawn, and fast exp.

Map for Zeta Greys - 
Layout - 

Map for puppets will come in later. Due to the fact it seems that GMST doesn't, or seem to allow people to get to Edelstein (The place where you will advance into a Wild Hunter, Mechanic, and Battle Mage) So I will add that in further later. 

motoDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-08, 1:28 PM | Message # 3
 TRAINING PLACES 1-66+ (feedback)
Foolyz: Hi there, I just wanted to leave you some input on training areas post-BB, as I had played KMS for probably 1 1/2 - 2 months after the revolutionary patch was released. If you do not wish to believe me, then don't. I am not trolling, I just wish to help everyone level up after the BIG BANG! :D

Here we go...

For levels 1-20, please please PLEASE use your head and do your class quests. Do the Episode One quests and get your hat and such, then just grindgrindgrind at HHG1-2-3. Easy as Pie!

21-30 ~ Hands down, the BEST place to make some serious mesarz is the Blue Ribbon Pig map located just outside of Nautilus Harbor. They are level 13 with around 200 HP and a decent amount of EXP. The real kicker here is that their ETC drop is worth a whopping 100 mesos! At level 13! So when you're mowing them down, just group them all together, squish them with your awesome might, and then whip out your trusty pet (I used the free snail in KMS. Just double click on him, run through the grouped drops and mesos and then double click on him again to make him go away. An easy way to keep a free pet for a very long time!).
*if you get tired of these pigs (the map is flat with like 2 or 3 platforms), then you can certainly head to mixed golems. There is a mini-dungeon specifically for them just outside of Henesys. You really can't miss it. They are level 26, with 4 platforms (like a mini FoG), so the spawns are pretty tight and the EXP is great 
**With the release of Edelstein, some new monsters with very decent spawn rates and HP/EXP ratios were introduced to Maple. This includes the blimps and trashcan monsters in the areas just before Leben Mine.

31-35 ~ Goodness, Mushie Castle is THE BEST EXP for these levels! You get a free warp there when you get your advancement, and you can do the simple quests to get GOBS of EXP and hopefully you can pick up a King Pepe weapon while you're there, along with the +1 weapon attack gloves (for those of you without WG. I know I was in that same spot once, so even a small amount of attack helps).

35-50 ~ Without a doubt, I can say that Kerning Square is the place to be for these levels. Yeah yeah, 15 whole levels at the SAME PLACE can seem like a drag, but with the levels flying by like wigs at a drag show, you'll barely even notice that you have been there for fifteen levels. First of all, just begin doing the quests and eventually you will reach the CD area at the top of the mall. The map is flat, the CDs are weak and the spawn is simply amazing.
*if the same glitch that was released in KMS comes to the GMS version of Big Bang, then you will want to head to Kerning Square as soon as you hit 35 and stay there for as long as you can. With this glitch, there was an odd miscalculation in the EXP received by the yetis that were spawned when you killed a yeti vending machine. The machine would give you ~85 EXP per kill, and each yeti would yield ~81 EXP per kill (4 were spawned per vending machine killed). They had very little HP (like... 1400 or something) and could be mowed down in no time, leaving you with OMGWTFHAXBBQ EXP, probably leveling up once every 5-7 minutes. :D

**Alternative to Mushie Castle and Kerning Square would be the CPQ. I managed to round up some new friends and CPQ with them for a bit on one rare occasion, and I must say that it was as fun as it could be, and the EXP was even better than in GMS. Just imagine being on a constant 2x multiplier, even though you are only on 1x.

51-66 ~ At level 49, I was at teddies in Ludi. I thought the EXP was fantastic, although the spawn was fairly sporadic. This didn't effect me too much because I was playing a gunslinger and I could just snipe them from far away (let me just say... SLINGERS POST-BB ARE BEAST! With clean equips, I was doing an average of 2k damage per DS at around level 50! In GMS, I had 10att WG and a nice 76 att Canon, with a 20 dex bathrobe, I was barely hitting 2k on monsters at level 66. FML). So warriors and brawlers beware, you might have some trouble here. You may also head to Drakes in Sleepywood. You can't access the Sleepywood dungeon until you reach 50-51 (I'm not entirely sure), so don't QQ if you can't go in before those levels. Drakes are level 52, and they have a decent spawn, but the map is huge. -SHARING RECOMMENDED- The various drakes are all located in this dungeon, and as you progress further down, you will find that they increase in level in increments of two (52 -> 54 -> 56 -> 58 Dark Drakes). These Dark Drakes have their own mini-dungeon way down deep in the cave, and I loved training my Mechanic here. The teleporting robos are PERFECT for this map, along with Atomic Hammer <3 At level 57, you may also head to trojans if you have been training on teddies/pink teddies and are already in Ludi and you are too lazy to travel to Victoria Island again. The spawn is sexy and the leveling is easy. At level 61, I headed to Robos in Ludi. The spawn is decent, and you quickly learn the fastest way to traverse the map. Easy peasy. Red Robos (I don't know the actual name) are a good transition at level 63, and I stayed here all the way to 70!

66-? ~ My Outlaw only made it to level 78 (I had to quit for personal reasons), so I will only go that high. No flaming, please. At 66, you may want to head to Leben Mine (make sure you pay your 100k to get the hat that allows access to the mine) and initiate the quest with the lady with orangeish/blondish hair. She will tell you to kill 99 puppets, which you can reach by entering the cave entrance right beside her. The cave where these puppets spawn is a sort of mini-dungeon, where you have 10 minutes to kill them freely and then you will be booted back to the map with the quest-giver. You can easily just re-enter the map when you are kicked out, though. The only problem with this tactic is that these puppets were nerfed in a recent patch. They used to give over 500 EXP per kill and only had about ~15000-16000 HP. That is some SERIOUS EXP at level 66. Now they only give around ~350 or so, making other areas a more viable option since puppets don't drop ANY items and it sort of becomes a hassle to keep re-entering the map. **EDIT: To continue entering the map with puppets, you MUST NOT complete or abandon the quest that you get from the woman to kill the puppets! You have to have this quest in your quest list to continue being able to use the mini-dungeon-esque area with puppets. Another good option for level 66 is Mateons in Omega Sector. When you hit 69, you can easily transition to Plateons just a few maps over. GREAT spawn and some sexy EXP to be gained.

~~~Around level 81, I think characters with serious mobbing power can head to Sand Rats in Ariant. I'm not entirely sure what level they are, but it is the best spot around for these levels. From there, you can progress to areas in Magatia and so on, so forth. I'll figure out these spots when BB hits GMS! :D

As always, I hope this helps anyone who is looking forward to the Big Bang patch when it comes to GMS. I know I am! (Let's just hope they get all of these bugs and glitches taken care of, like my TWO OUT OF THREE ACCOUNTS BEING BANNED UNFAIRLY! GRRRAWR~!)

^10 - 120 - A bunch of different monsters
These are the training spots that you should/will be training at from 10 - 120. 
Green = Area is highly Recommended
Red = Area is not Recommended
Blue = Area is Suitable or Recommended

Level 10 - 20
Blue Ribbon Pigs - Area is highly Recommended
Green Mushrooms - Area is Suitable
Horny Mushrooms - Area is Recommended
Zombie Mushrooms - Area is Recommended

Level 20 - 25
Stone Golems - Area is highly Recommended

Level 25 - 30
Zombie Lupin - Area is highly Recommended
Mixed Golems - Area is Recommended
Wooden Masks - Area is not Recommended (It's your only alternatives if the Zombie Lupin / Mixed Golem maps are taken in every channel/can't share a map with somebody)

Level 30 - 40
Mushroom Kingdom - Area is highly Recommended

Level 40 - 50
Kerning Mall - Area is highly Recommended
Carnival Party Quest (CPQ) - Area is Recommended

Level 50 - 55
Drakes - Area is highly Recommended
Pink Teddies - Area is Recommended
Panda Teddies - Area is Recommended

Level 55 - 60
Trojans - Area is highly Recommended
White Pangs - Area is highly Recommended

Level 60 - 65
Robos - Area is highly Recommended
Pirate Party Quest - Area is highly Recommended
Mateons - Area is Recommended
Korean Folk Town Foxes (Samiho) - Area is not Recommended
Black Block Golems - Area is Suitable
Wild Cargos - Area is Recommended

Level 65 - 70
Puppets - Area is highly Recommended
Mateons - Area is Recommended
Pirate Party Quest - Area is Recommended
Baby Tigers (In KFT) - Area is Suitable
Plateons - Area is highly Recommended
Zeta Greys - Area is highly Recommended

Level 70 - 75
Sand Rats - Area is Recommended
Chronos - Area is Recommended
Spiders - Area is highly Recommended

Level 75 - 80
Sand Rats - Area is highly Recommended
Scorpions - Area is highly Recommended
STD's / WTD's - Area is highly Recommended

Level 80 - 85
Iron Mutaes - Area is Recommended
STD'S / WTD'S - Area is Recommended

Level 85 - 90
Iron Mutaes - Area is Recommended
C-1 Area - Area is Recommended

Level 90 - 95
C-2 Area - Area is highly Recommended
Flamethrower Robots - Area is highly Recommended

Level 95 - 100
Lab 202 - Area is highly Recommended
C-2 Area - Area is Recommended
Alligators near Mu-Lung - Area is suitable

Level 100 - 105
C-2 Area - Area is highly Recommended
Pirates - Area is highly Recommended
Beetles - Area is highly Recommended
Lab 202 - Area is Recommended

Level 105 - 110
C-2 Area - Area is Recommended
Lab 202 - Area is Suitable
Flamethrower Robo - Area is Suitable
Beetles - Area is Suitable

Level 110 - 120
Vikings - Area is highly Recommended

Training places for levels 120 - 160+! All of these places are highly recommended!
Black Kentaurus / Red Kentaurus / Blue Kentaurus
Red Wyvern / Blue Wyvern
Memory Guardian / Chief Memory Guardian
Oblivion Guardian / Chief Oblivion Guardian
Rexton / Brexton
Jr. Newtie / Nest Golem
Werewolf
Bain
Skelegon
Coolie Zombie
iSmashBugs: hey, i know some of the mobs for 120+. most of them are located in my Post-BB Archer guide, because the different builds for 4rth job focus on different training spots. Link: Link!

but here are some of the spots i recommend:

Kents: 115+
Werewolfs: 125+, good for DK's, Hero's, any 3 mob class it best here
Bains: 133+
Wyverns: 130+
Jr.Newts/Nest Golems: 145+, 1v1 classes such as BM's for example.
Memory Guardian 143+ good for all classes
Skele's: 150+
Rextons: 130+
Coolies: 127+, good for 1v1 classes.
OB4/5: 165+

thats all i got, good luck!

^Credits go to
Me for creating this thread / Organzing it.
Sammy of EF for the training places.
kruimel0 for information about the Accuracy formula.
iSmashBugs for the training areas for levels 120 - 160+ 
Foolyz Information about training spots 1-66+
ShadowQuill Thanks for the English version maps of the training places for level 1- 70! 

motoDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-08, 1:44 PM | Message # 4

Attachments: 3921655.png (57.8 Kb) · 4032807.png (27.4 Kb)

motoDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-08, 1:49 PM | Message # 5
Known Glitches/Suspected Glitches

1. elemental weapons no longer provide an element boost

2. evan skillbooks (pay books) have been reset to lvl 5. the skills work in some maps but not in others

update: a GM reply on the nexon forums said they were aware and would provide compensation (?).

3. some PQ's (low level) may auto ban if you use skills that break certain damage boundaries. beware of what skills you use

4. some jobs missing 5-10 sp from skill level nerfs

5. Paladin's combat orders is supposedly giving +3 to all levels vs the intended +2 when used on an aran.

6. boss d/c'ing. some users are having graphics time out glitches (all versions of windows, an issue with the hp bar is said to be the cause) or a sound bug. if you hear the boss audio playing wrong or double looping you have the boss glitch.

7. alt tabbing out "freezes" your character. IE; you cannot gain mp/hp while reseting if you are alt-tabbed from the game. when you see chars floating or frozen, this is the cause.

8. some maps in mushroom castle contain glitches if your above the level allotment originally set for the area. dying typically causes an issue where your char becomes trapped in the map. so far the only known way of exit is family teleport.

9. Orbis PG appears glitched due to a missing object

10. potential issue with nautilus area boss if you die. your char may become trapped.

11. exp hair tickets are ???

12. on singapore/mayla graphics setting glitch. a GM posted that the glitch can be avoided by always having graphics set to lowest or highest.

A possible for fix for the glitch was also posted by a user;

There is a way to fix this; don't worry, I freaked out the first time it happened to me back in the Tespia version of Big Bang (which it seems they carried over this glitch from to the actual live version), but it can be fixed.

All you need to do is get on another character on the same account, go to the settings where you can change the background quality, sounds/music, etc. Change your background quality to the opposite of what it is (so if it's at Best, put it at Worst), then change your current mode to the opposite (so if it's fullscreen, go to window, or viceversa), then sign out and sign back in and get on the character that is glitched in the map. It should fix the problem and you'll land somewhere in the map, and you won't experience any problems to Galloperas or back. It only happens when going through that first map.

13. Guild notice button is missing

14. Resistance and mechanic mastery books (some confirmed) are dropping. I'll look around insoya for drop locations and list in a later thread.

15. combat orders on some skills provides the user positive MP return

Etc

1. character creation now offers nx styles of hair, eyes and clothes. the clothes can be transfered, dont expire and are normal items.

2. the default and accept/ok buttons on the keyboard layout have been exchanged, causing many resets of all keys and good times n____n

3. new formulas (link: confusing things) for your accuracy against an enemy (must be within 10 levels of an enemy, said you 100% hit once you pass the level of an enemy) and defense changes. mages now use hp pots at an insane level. life isn't fair.

4. Dissapointed with your jobs big bang update? cheer up and look around at KMST extractions for the post big bang, "The Restructuring" update. changes to skills, items and scrolls abound.

More tours through the restructuring update:
Spadows blog; part one
Spadows blog part two

Links

1. all (big bang) mobs (southperry)

2. New skill times and delays (southperry)

3. evolving rings info

Rahulf2Date: Tuesday, 2010-12-14, 12:48 PM | Message # 6
Chaos Zakum
Group: Alliance Member
Awards: 2
idk if this is relevant to anyone else except for MMs (pierce ftw)
but if you stand on the bottom of the newties map (the mini dungeon one) if you stand to the very right of the bottom so that your pierce can hit the rightmost newtie ( a golem ) and the two middle newties (regular) and you usually ohko the last two because of pierce's increasing damage, then kill the golem with strafe/snipe. if you have frostprey then you almost never get hit because it freezes the two rightmost newties as soon as they spawn. :3

i got from 144-145 through this (along w/ papping) and i think i'd get 10%/hr ish by soloing on 1x and then ~12 with MW/HS/bless mule as my lv 198 bish (epic leeching !)

that's just for mm's i think, or maybe any ranged class that have attacks that are splash damage/go through monsters like pierce

for all classes: IF YOU CAN HIT PAP, DO IT EVERY DAMN DAY.
it's crazzzzyyyyy exp, im lv 145 and it still gives me 10% every two paps (on the 15min 1.2x buff) and it takes me about 1 warrior pot for both of the paps

all in all, training kinda sucks now sad but i like that now since there's no cards you dont have to worry about wasting nx if you stop training or being stuck to the comp for 4hrs, now you can train whenever you want :3

TravelDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-14, 3:47 PM | Message # 7
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Group: Forsaken+
Awards: 9
Hoodoo/Voodoos are pretty good exp I found from 52-60
Truckers are the best exp from late 4x to 7x but in Zenith right now there are literally 30 people per map so fuck that lol
will test out some training spots from 60-70 :x
(I'm a spearman btw)

motoDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-14, 5:19 PM | Message # 8
Quote (Travel)
Hoodoo/Voodoos are pretty good exp I found from 52-60

^^^^^

im waiting until the next patch to see what happens with world tour maps before i list them... in JMS they had a similar issue with nexon not updating the world tour maps to the new big bang formulas, meaning the mobs were broken compared to the rest of the game. im assuming we'll get the same fix that jms got next patch...

motoDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-15, 2:32 PM | Message # 9

outside of truckers D: since... it'll mostly likely be gone soon

TravelDate: Saturday, 2010-12-18, 10:36 PM | Message # 10
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
I've found that pirate pq is good exp also outside of truckers. Voodoos/Hoodoos are okay I guess but they get really...really....really boring and the spawn is shit. ;_;

(i got ksed for 2 hours by this ice mage and my level 9x sader friend was helping me and she was also getting ksed F4)

I haven't hit 70 yet but I'll post my 70 screen when i do (I'm 68 now NO TIME TO MS WTH)

yep. wacko

LewDate: Monday, 2010-12-20, 3:59 AM | Message # 11
Cool guy right here
Awards: 3
With gallos screwed over with the rest of Malaysia I shortlisted the possible monsters to train on for 105 - 120, for those making wild hunters / battle mages (and me who has to last the distance without them for 14 more levels. -_-)

Enjoy<3
The run to 120 (between 105 - 120)
Deep Buffoon - level 106 - 1.5k exp - HP 77k
Cold Shark - level 107 - 1.5k exp - HP 79k
Hankie - level 107 - 1.5k exp - HP 79k
Harp - level 109 - 1.6k exp - HP 83k
Ghost Pirate - level 110 - 1.6k exp - 85k HP (talking with Sarah, she recommended this to me; saying its good spawn and easy map)
Blood Harp - level 112 - 1.7k exp - 89k HP
Death Teddy - level 112 - 1.7k exp - 89k HP (Maybe)
Robby - level 112 - 1.7k exp - 89k HP
Dual Ghost Pirate - level 114 - 1.7k exp - 93k HP (Maybe)
Master Death Teddy - level 116 - 1.8k exp - 97k HP (Maybe)
Yeti - level 117 - 1.8k exp - 99k HP (Maybe: Good maps/spawn!)
Blue Kent - level 118 - 1.8k exp - 101k HP (Recommended for those of you element based (Like me! biggrin ))
Red Kent
Black Kent
Dark Yeti - level 119 - 1.9k exp - 103k HP (Maybe: Good maps/spawn!)
Spirit Viking - level 119 - 1.9k exp - 103k HP (Similar to Ghost Pirates except more exp, good map, good spawn and possiblity of Dragon Khanjar (apparently) )

<3 (For those who wish to copy this notify me.) Jokes. :P

Message edited by lew - Monday, 2010-12-20, 3:59 AM

TravelDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-21, 11:40 AM | Message # 12
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Jesters from 70+
Doesn't matter if you're ranged or not. Close and Fast Spawn and pretty good map.
Highly Recommended!

motoDate: Friday, 2010-12-24, 12:35 PM | Message # 13
for battle mage i found the best to be;

30 - 38 mushroom castle

38 - 50 cd's (yes its that good D:)

50 - 56 or so - ludi (pink teddies, panda, trojans)

56 - 60+ robo in ludi (last robo map)

i say + because there arent many good mobs from 65-70, as its always been in maple xD water goblins were slow, omega sector is OK. meatons and greys are the best. you should level in about 25-35 mins. i went to jesters from 68-70 to try it out. it took about 25 minutes to level in a party.

70! go to the mines in eldestine! theres a lot of amazing mobs in the area. the first being spiders. the map is small, good spawn. the exp is really fast. i found it to even be better than jesters. you dont have to deal with any drama/ksing either. its better for people who arent as funded and need lower hp/good exp mobs. spiders can get you to 75+ plus easy.

75 - 82+ depending on your funding/damage, you may need to stay at spiders a bit longer (you can also kill between spiders and the next map, miners... it'll speed up the exp a bit at a higher 7x range). when your able to, go to fly swatter robots in the map after miner moles. these mobs are AMAZING. its insane fast respawn. tons of spawn. small map. using advance dark chain here is amazing. the exp is srsly great. i can see the map being good for almost all jobs.

at 83 i was still gaining .09 - .10% per robot killed but i elected to move on. you could stay for awhile longer.

84/85 + i would recommend going to arient. the mixed map with sand rats and scorpions is a small upgrade from the fly swatter robots. iron mutae's are good exp as well, i would recommend leaving sand rats/scorpions as soon as possible to move there. you may also try C-1, with droids. moving there asap is a big exp boost.

SoCalHawtieDate: Friday, 2010-12-24, 12:44 PM | Message # 14
Wanna play a game? ;)
Awards: 2
101-105 seem to be hell levels for me. Ideas? Magatia = slow. And pirates are inefficient because of the level difference. x;

motoDate: Saturday, 2011-01-01, 6:09 PM | Message # 15
ok D:

so i stayed at riods (c-2) until 98 because i found it the best exp per minute at the level range (one hitting).

98 - 110+ i went to pirates/kru in herb town. the 3rd pirate den is great for melee, ranged should do better in 2nd den.
i wouldn't recommend the mini dungeon.

110-119 - everything i tried was somewhat "slow". the best exp/min i found was dual ghost pirates in ludi. you drop down/kill. portal to top and repeat. its not too bad but 115+ feels like it takes forever.

119 - ? - gig vikings were pretty fast exp at this level. i only stayed until 123.

i found the fastest exp from 12x to 126/128 to be a party at death teddies (w/hs and leechers). you can split the map into right and left. use the middle portal to go to top from bottom. it was pretty fast, starting at 12%/10 mins and on the slow end at 7%/10 mins at higher 12x.

after higher 12x's i would recommend solo'ing (or you can try partying) at grims. phantom grims was the best solo exp i could find in the game. i was gaining 9%/10 mins at lvl 129. i stayed there until 132. at 132 i was still gaining 40-43% an hour.

i've just found now that rextons (map one), is finally faster than grims due to being able to one hit them as well. i gain 8%/10 mins at rextons.

the most interesting things i've found out so far about training post big bang;

1. world tour maps can be bested. while a mob i mentioned may not give the most efficient looking hp/exp, theres mobs with much better maps and spawn vs maps like mp3 and jesters. esp jesters and esp true with mp3 if you have to share a map or cant hold the best spawn location on the map.

2. much of the game is balanced so you'll level at a round about speed no matter where you go as long as you train on like level enemies. example: at early 13x i found that i got the following % every 10 minutes;

werewolves - 6%
miner zombies - 7%
p. grims - 6%
rextons - 8%
brextons - 6%
red wyverns - 6%

the % is very similar and i've found this true with most mobs as long as they are in your level range. the only decider between gaining one or two more percent is which map has better spawn and a easier to navigate layout. remember to consider your class and its moving ability on the map.

Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » Thread of Big Bang training, glitches and nerfs (Post BB guides/info)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: