Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Naotaa, Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » Hot Time event
Hot Time event
motoDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-08, 3:00 PM | Message # 1
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
I'm curious to see what people get from the event in global :3 post later what you got pls!

- Hot Time Event [12.11.2010]: Users who log in during this event will receive a scroll that can be used to reset all SPs on a character. The scroll is tradable to another character on the same account.

- In order to receive your SP reset you must not be in the MTS, Cash Shop, or be on a boat.

-hime- updated on the nexon forums to say that every account logged in would receive TWO full sp reset scrolls. the scrolls can be moved among the account. -hime- also posted that the event would occur more than once.

Hot time in KMS and what you (could) expect from it

Once in a while there are pretty exciting MapleStory events. One of them is the Hot Time event. It’s an event where you have to be logged on before 2:30 PM.
When one minute has passed, you will get a package which has a SP reset scroll (100%) and a random item which can be a Timeless equipment or a cash item.

Today’s Hot Time event was different~ This time you can get a SP reset scroll and a mysterious love letter 100%! The mysterious love letter gives you a random amount of fame.
As a bonus, you can get either: a lucky medal, a cash item, useless potions, 60% scrolls, advanced equipment enhancement scroll or a secret mastery book.

Before it was 2:30 PM, the server was already overpopulated. A lot of people were waiting near the NPC Cassandra.
At 2:31 PM I got a message from Cassandra and she gave me a premium package.

When I received the package, I already saw a lot of server-sided messages of people getting Miracle Cubes.
So I opened mine and I got a 60% accessory for DEX scroll. =.=;;

I think I will throw away my SP reset scroll.. Because I don’t need it. I got +10 fame from the mysterious love letter.

It was a fun… for a while. I wanted the lucky medal…

+5 AllStat
+300 HP/MP
+5 Weapon and Magic Attack
+300 Physical and Magic Defense
+100 Accuracy and Avoidability

A Platinum Scissor of Karma can be used on this medal to make it tradeable. But… I don’t think it will be cheap.
I saw a few smegas of people selling this medal for 2 billion mesos.

Read the directions, and directly you'll be directed in the right direction.

TravelDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-08, 3:19 PM | Message # 2
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Group: Forsaken+
Awards: 9
yay i can reset my bish and my cb biggrin
(and my other dit and fighter!!)
(and my xbow)
(and some inactive friends chars)

Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » Hot Time event
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: