Thursday, 2024-03-28, 10:00 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Naotaa, Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » MapleStory's 8th anniversary promotional video (.. what the?)
MapleStory's 8th anniversary promotional video
xFlipyDate: Thursday, 2011-04-28, 10:40 PM | Message # 1
Meow~
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10

Don't believe in miracles, depend on them.

FurryWallsDate: Friday, 2011-04-29, 0:14 AM | Message # 2
Pink Bean
Group: Forsaken
Awards: 5
you said it was cute on fb -.-

"To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death."
-Taylor Swift

FaymisDate: Saturday, 2011-04-30, 11:46 AM | Message # 3
Pimp
Group: Forsaken+
Awards: 9
O_o

gleenteaDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 11:09 PM | Message # 4
Pink Zakum
Awards: 0
Oh i know what the promotion video is about. Its about Maple Idol. You pick what Maple Idol you want, such as Cyngus Empress or so, and you need to do a certain quest to level her or so. The Maple Idol will float on your side during the time being. I find that annoying but yea. I believe you can get a special ring or something.

For the quest, you get this diary, and you have to complete them all about 8 times. 4 quest can be only done once a day. With the 8th Maple anniversary, there are new maple equips. Level 45 and 70. You can buy the equip from Inkwell and the level 45 item can be upgraded to 70. Having the maple equips, it gives stat bonuses.

Also during the event, it's called JUMP. Basically it comes in three parts. Part one, Warrior reconstruction. SP scroll will be given to all adventurer and DW warriors. Part two is Mage reconstruction. No SP will be given. Part three will be Archer reconstruction. SP reset will be given. There should be a Thief and pirate reconstruction later on. Don't know when though. http://spadow.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/maplestory-jump-update/ here is the site and if you want to know more into detail go visit.

If you guys haven't heard Pirate Cannon class comes out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFLErajIcAA&feature=youtu.be They are almost Like mechs without Robot armor. The person in video is lvl 120 so not all 4th job skills wont be shown.

One last thing, I read on spadow's blog saying that the second part of the chaos patch, everyone will be given a SP reset scroll. That is what i want to confirm about.

P.S. Spadow wont be blogging as much anymore as spadow said. So only time will tell. Hopefully we can get the JUMP patch in december. Oh man, my ranger or MM will be a killing machine.

They say what what in the

lingDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 9:39 AM | Message # 5
^ Hot.
Group: Forsaken+
i dont get it ...

gleenteaDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 10:04 AM | Message # 6
Pink Zakum
Here use this site to see what I am talking about http://spadow.wordpress.com/2011....akening

You will have to scroll down.

They say what what in the

Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » MapleStory's 8th anniversary promotional video (.. what the?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: