I am very disappointed in you.
Where have you been?!
Narnia?!
Bitch, you should've taken me with you.

itsYanDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-02, 2:40 PM | Message # 2
Horntail
Group: Forsaken
Awards: 1
He was here in Mauritius, paying me a visit! You jelly?

TravelDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 5:03 PM | Message # 3
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Group: Forsaken+
Awards: 9
Fun Fact: I redownloaded maple cause I wanted to #swag with you, but then they tell me that you disappeared and are never online. Whatever whatever like I care so I'll just log on skype and wait for you to log on since I'm typing assignments all week. But then you didn't log on.

and now heres (probably) the saddest song on my computer because you suck and im sad because you suck ok

TravelDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 5:18 PM | Message # 4
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

OOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT NOW?? CHECKMATE BIOTCH

DollieQDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 3:46 PM | Message # 5
Ask me about my 200.
Group: Friend of Forsaken
Awards: 5
My birthday consisted of me being awoken at 3am by crazy motherfuckers who proceeded to throw wet substances at me ( not water but some kind of juice I think) then I was carried out of my room like I was being initiated into some fucked up cult. I was quite worried you know. 21 will always be memorable for me. I've been working my ass off @ school ok, and soccer season just started. ALSO WHEN I CAME ON I DIDN'T SEE YOU. What will we ever do with Pilotings and CoPilotings?! Bitch. this is going to be a summer project. I may or may not have omitted to tell you that I was offered a kick ass internship @ Vancouver this summer. Party like rockstars in real life of wut?

TravelDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 4:18 PM | Message # 6
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
We have this tradition at my high school where the girls kidnap the guys mafia style out of their houses and get them sloshed and make them do things that seem fit for a sadistic frat initiation and then drop you off at school the next day, still puking, and you are expected to go to class for the day. I've been told that the date of this is closing in fast and I am shitting bricks. Also, you should do it. Cause Vancouver is only great in the summer and the rest of the year it sits on the bottom gods urinal getting pissed on. But yeah if you come I'm getting you sushi wasted. You have neglected to tell me about your lifechanging eyeopening soulmoving indian adventures too ok. and Pilotings is sitting at 70 and CoPilotings is like what..?? 25??? catch up and then we talk ok

ContrasticDate: Sunday, 2012-05-06, 1:26 AM | Message # 7
Morockan!
Awards: 1
There once was a rope....

motoDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-16, 3:39 AM | Message # 8
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
wouldn't you know that bitch tristan would have a decked roid. good lord.

@will, take me to Narnia <3

Read the directions, and directly you'll be directed in the right direction.

TravelDate: Sunday, 2012-05-20, 9:57 PM | Message # 9
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Quote (moto)
@will, take me to Narnia <3

I can't, you came out of the closet sad

@Jamal; hi i think you're cool and shit.

DollieQDate: Saturday, 2012-05-26, 5:13 PM | Message # 10
Ask me about my 200.
Group: Friend of Forsaken
Awards: 5
Quote (Travel)
We have this tradition at my high school where the girls kidnap the guys mafia style out of their houses and get them sloshed and make them do things that seem fit for a sadistic frat initiation and then drop you off at school the next day, still puking, and you are expected to go to class for the day.

Dude, high school is the time and place for fuckedd up shit. Bunning @ lunch, etc. You have like what? 2 weeks left? Already accepted into University and errthang, go do some crazy shit cuz yolo (lawl, yeah I just typed that). CoPilotings will catch up to your ass no problem, just gimme a few. Misss you like crazy baybay

Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » Whurr you at
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: