Friday, 2024-04-19, 6:59 PM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Naotaa, Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » Let me get to know you guys!
Let me get to know you guys!
lOmnipotentIDate: Thursday, 2012-05-17, 8:25 AM | Message # 16
Chaos Horntail
Group: Alliance Member
Awards: 0
Quote (DazzleBright)
p.s. holy crap HI TROYIEPOO

..that nickname.

DazzleBrightDate: Friday, 2012-05-18, 11:51 AM | Message # 17
Zakum
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote (lOmnipotentI)
..that nickname.

you know you love it hearts

xFlipyDate: Saturday, 2012-05-19, 11:50 PM | Message # 18
Meow~
Awards: 10
Quote (moto)
DD was my maple lover. Were still lovers. DD will say this isn't true. He's shy. DD recently cheated on me with Tristan (Bluexdesire), after tristan relocated to northern California from Hawaii. I plan to move to San Francisco soon, and in turn i will be tracking them both down.

Anyways, my name's Tristan. Or sometimes referred to as 'Flipy' courtesy of a certain Bellocan dictator known as DD.

I've played Maple since the beta days, eventually settling down in Khaini. After a year or so, my account was hacked. I started fresh in Bellocan, which by chance, was where a former Khaini friend played. Being a member of Forsaken herself, she suggested I apply for the guild. My Maple days were usually spent merching via MTS with an occasional training phase every few months or so. Known as xlFlipy, I later name changed to BluexDesire. My flamboyantness was often mistaken for something else, as shown by an unintentional game of cat and mouse between me and a rather large blubbery mass known as Moto. His attempts to seduce me always proved futile. To this day, I still fear my safety being compromised, as he may be silently lurking nearby where ever I may go. But know this my dear Moto, this is one piece of ass your hands will never grace.

I went on hiatus a good two years ago due to college. Since then my character was usually seen afking in ch 19 FM. My graduation was held on April 20th. With no classes to keep me occupied, I've momentarily returned to Maple as of early May.

I currently live in Sacramento, CA. Though, I have a temporary residence in Los Angeles, CA since I venture down there twice a month or so. (while silently praying to myself, hoping I don't run into a rather large blubbery mass)

For starters, I'm a total car fanatic. I've attended Wyotech for two years having studied advanced automotive technologies and engineering. Usually, I'd spend my days around a racetrack or the speedshop of an acquaintance. I love modifying and taking apart vehicles just for the heck of it, and occasionally, I get called in to tune the vehicle of a customer or friend. Photography and video editing is also one of my fields of interest. Whether it's rendering a photo for a car show, or gathering footage for company promos. My other interests include graphic design liveries, drawing, vehicle renderings, and just plain driving around winding mountain roads at midnight hour.

Currently, I work for free on weekends at a garage called Battle Version. Since the position of pit crew mechanic in the Formula D series isn't one where anyone can simply apply for, I've taken it up to befriend the mechanics and members of the team to hopefully get the desired position. Other than that, I still enjoy working in the shop regardless of receiving pay or not.

On a closing note, I must warn you to keep your distance from the one known as Moto, in fear that you may find yourself alone in a room with nothing on but chains on your wrists and ankles. Just remember to carry large portions of food and sweets, as this may increase your chances of escape once the blubbery mass has laid his eyes on you.

You have been warned. In the event that Moto successfully flushes out my location, just remember my friend... run... run very far...

Don't believe in miracles, depend on them.

LewDate: Sunday, 2012-05-20, 1:07 PM | Message # 19
Cool guy right here
Awards: 3
And now Tristan is finally spending his large mound of NX on cubes! (which is the true reason behind Moto wanting to seduce Tristan) everyone loves a guy with meso meso. <3____3

I guess I'll talk a little about me. For starters, I look forward to the day JB and 1D no longer exist. smile Boy bands are so 90s and 1D are about 15 years late to the party.

I joined Forsaken about 2 years ago. Been in Bellocan since the start of '07 after a 6 month stint in that hole named Bera. I've played many different characters and have more accounts than I know what to do with (which led to people saying I could never stay on one thing - Manny!)

I look forward to the day Moto rejoins us. <3______3

DD still looking for that info!

motoDate: Monday, 2012-05-21, 4:40 AM | Message # 20
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.
Awards: 11
Quote (xFlipy)
(while silently praying to myself, hoping I don't run into a rather large blubbery mass)

me and you forever bby <3

Quote (xFlipy)
On a closing note, I must warn you to keep your distance from the one known as Moto, in fear that you may find yourself alone in a room with nothing on but chains on your wrists and ankles. Just remember to carry large portions of food and sweets, as this may increase your chances of escape once the blubbery mass has laid his eyes on you.

the only thing i have eyes for right now... is you @____@....
Quote (lew)
I look forward to the day Moto rejoins us. <3______3

i think i fixed the graphics card problem today, missed hot time ;____;

Quote (lew)

DD still looking for that info!

to his main? wacko

Read the directions, and directly you'll be directed in the right direction.

LewDate: Monday, 2012-05-21, 5:08 AM | Message # 21
Cool guy right here
Awards: 3
Quote (moto)
to his main?

No no, he is the sole gatekeeper to APQChick. Thus, we require the info while he is nowhere to be found.

ClumsyAeroDate: Monday, 2012-05-21, 4:24 PM | Message # 22
Man Hoe
Group: Forsaken
Awards: 2
I am Macky the one Moto can never have........ Enough said

xFlipyDate: Monday, 2012-05-21, 11:29 PM | Message # 23
Meow~
Awards: 10
Quote (ClumsyAero)
I am Macky the one Moto can never have........ Enough said

+1

Don't believe in miracles, depend on them.

Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » Let me get to know you guys!
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: