Monday, 2024-04-15, 11:59 PM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Naotaa, Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » Reguarding Issue.
Reguarding Issue.
XxSilencerDate: Thursday, 2008-12-11, 9:33 PM | Message # 1
The other sexy Canadian
Group: Forsaken+
Awards: 6
Yes it's long I know but please try to read it all so you understand everything completely. Thanks.

Alright guys first off I want to say that his is starting to get out of hands. I realize you've been busy being the holidays and I respect that and I've been very patient for the 2 weeks time that has passed. I just want to tell you guys exactly why it means alot for me to be in Forksane with everyone. First off the day I entered was just amazing, I had all these welcomes like whoa, from people I didn't even know who knew me and even before entering the Guild so many people really wanted to get to know me. When I was in even though it was for a few days it was amazing, I actually got welcomes when coming on, people were always talking to me and the Guild itself is just awesome and always talkitive. Second, all the people who don't even know me who voted to have me in Forsaken with them just stunned me and helped me with actually joining you guys. And just overall, to be in Forsaken from my point of view is a real honour because I never imagined myself to be in an amazing Guild such as Forsaken and you all know I'm fully aware of every rule, as I told you I've read over everything on this site before joining. To have so many people vote for me in less then 24 hours really made me feel special you know? Hah, well anyways it really meant everything to me to be in Forsaken and ever since the issue that came up and I was booted I just lost all interest for MS completely. I'm sure many of you notice how I just AFK for the majority of the day, APQ at night and then go to bed. As I've told Gaby and Sandy as well as others I've just thought about leaving really...and thought about it since the day I was booted. If you ask anyone in there who has me on their buddy list they can tell you just how much it really means to me to be in Forsaken with everyone, more then you could imagine. Now as to what's keeping me out, there's been alot, and I mean alot of this "he said she said" problem and I had to do this to really tell you guys the ONLY people who were involded completely because I actually talked TO them about it while I was in Affinity was Eddie, who quit, Ting, who quit, Tara, who quit and Jake, who has also quit, everyone else was just a bystander who heard things from here and there and made up their own bullshit assumtions about me. What I've been so confused about lately as I've told Gaby and Sandy is that if they all quit, why is this still going on? And about this whole "1st generation Bello players" who supposeively knew about it? That's bullshit...complete and utter bullshit. There was only a total of 4 people who knew everything about it because I talked to them and they talked amung each other. And I mean as soon as I was asked about the proof I promied I had, well...that should be more then enough to show you all what she did. I mean I'm told countless times how they all believe me and how their on my side about it and how people are trying to get me back in. For those who are I can't tell you how much I appreciate it so thank-you, so much. I just find it weird with what I have, over 2 weeks time and although it's the season nothing has been done about it and I've been told nothing. Before you guys go tell me to try and talk to other people? Well I have and Jimmy for example knows nothing about it and perfers to not get involded. I also talked to Moto and he told me to try my best to contact the people involded who are bringing it up and that it was still being talked about. Well if the only people involded quit, how am I to do such a thing? I still track Jake everyday because I saw him on when this first started but I was told that he had quit so all this being said..I just want it to come to an end and would really like to join everyone back in Forsaken again...I just see no reason whatsoever as to why this bullshit drama is still going on when I'm told all these people believe me, are on my side and especially with what I provided...Anyways, I just wanted to tell everyone that and why exactly it means alot for me to be in Forsaken with everyone and exactly what about it makes it so special to me. Thanks..

11/1/09 - 6/25/10
Re-looted HT Pendant - 01/28/09 - Thanks Essential <3 | Looted HT Egg - 01/31/09 - Thanks Essential <3

"The fucks he doing in guild? He's to low level!"

Message edited by XxSilencer - Thursday, 2008-12-11, 9:42 PM

iSandyDate: Friday, 2008-12-12, 12:43 PM | Message # 2
Pink Zakum
Group: Friend of Forsaken
Awards: 0
hi chris lol
L> chris back in forsaken >=[ miss u sweety

SandyDate: Friday, 2008-12-12, 2:18 PM | Message # 3
Davids Love Slave
Group: Forsaken
Awards: 0
Chris waited soo long D= i think let bygone be bygone

Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » Reguarding Issue.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: