Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 0:37 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Naotaa, Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » MyLastMagic Ksing Demonic Members (xXLILDSMXx, xXMCheifXx)
MyLastMagic Ksing Demonic Members (xXLILDSMXx, xXMCheifXx)
RayRayDate: Sunday, 2008-12-28, 10:25 AM | Message # 1
Fail Sed Mule
Group: Users
Awards: 0
&

What do you people say about MyLastMagic Joining now?

NovaShip hacked, Deleted 11/8/2009, 3:30PM PST

RobotRoyDate: Sunday, 2008-12-28, 10:20 PM | Message # 2
Chaos Zakum
he took my map this morning so -votes no-

ilayDate: Monday, 2008-12-29, 7:15 AM | Message # 3
Pink Zakum
well ray. you got involved in the fight when you had no idea what's it all about..
i didnt ks those two. i ksed Engeischen that stole my rat mouth.
i never even ksed bryan. he wasnt there. i tried to ask nicely for my rat mouth back and she acted more bichly.
i said that im sorry, and i never meant to ks.

btw, RobotRoy = obamaplox?
i didnt take your map, you were afk.. sry about that.. there's a different between taking map and between afking and someone else catches the ch..
not my fault you were afk..

i didnt have any mean to ks back then, i just thought it will make engeischen give me my rat mouth back.. but nvm anymore..
she didnt give it back, and all happened was that i became the bad guy..
now i see why ppl say there's no justice in this world..

<3
MSN: ilayelazar1@hotmail.com
IGN: MyLastMagic
<3

JeffCoozieDate: Monday, 2008-12-29, 7:50 PM | Message # 4
Horntail
Group: Friend of Forsaken
stolen rat mouth meaning u dropped it? that's know one elses fault but you own, if you ks'd then you ks'd simple.....

RobotRoyDate: Monday, 2008-12-29, 9:02 PM | Message # 5
Chaos Zakum
your right i was afk, but my friend balas2 wasnt, we stayed up all night for that map and you take it from her. Not to mention she you were being rude and smart to her.

ilayDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-30, 1:53 AM | Message # 6
Pink Zakum
gosh i hate when ppl lie so they wont lose their ch..

explain this please:

<3
<3

iSandyDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-30, 4:23 AM | Message # 7
Pink Zakum
its ok ilay from everything iv seen in game and about that ks im on ur side i would have ksed those two too if they did that to me sorry for my difference of opinion guys but i showed up at that lil ks at skelles and they even know it was never her rat mouth and to me ilay had every right to ks for it back, hes been way more than patiant about it.

RobotRoyDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-30, 9:41 AM | Message # 8
Chaos Zakum
that ss proves time how?
besides if your looking to join a guild the smartest thing isnt to take there map
and it doesnt explain the fact that bala said you were rude to her

Message edited by RobotRoy - Tuesday, 2008-12-30, 9:41 AM

ilayDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-30, 11:49 PM | Message # 9
Pink Zakum
RUDE?!
i've been the nicest. ik, true, its sux to lose a ch, but srsly im not trying to be lke that. twisted

Added (2008-12-31, 0:49 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (RobotRoy)
your right i was afk, but my friend balas2 wasnt, we stayed up all night for that map and you take it from her. Not to mention she you were being rude and smart to her.

Just because you're in forsaken and I'm not doesnt mean I need to be giving you whatever you want.
I cought that map while you 2 were afk. It has nothing to do with forsaken. and belive me,
i asked ppl in the guild about it, i dont want to mention names, but when i saw you guys afk,
i whispered someone from your guild what to do about it.. and came out i had to catch ch .

<3
<3

RayRayDate: Wednesday, 2008-12-31, 10:00 AM | Message # 10
Fail Sed Mule
Err. Bala wasnt afk tho. Although i was up at that time lol. gives no right to take the map. im not against you or anything although all that needs to be said is good luck.

Added (2008-12-31, 11:00 Am)
---------------------------------------------
But then why would boris Give her something that doesnt belong to him? it doesnt make sense at all why would you do that? So then again he shouldnt have ksed her for it. ilay should've told her that it belong to him and not start any war about a dam rat mouth.

ilayDate: Wednesday, 2008-12-31, 1:25 PM | Message # 11
Pink Zakum
Quote (RayRay)
But then why would boris Give her something that doesnt belong to him? it doesnt make sense at all why would you do that? So then again he shouldnt have ksed her for it. ilay should've told her that it belong to him and not start any war about a dam rat mouth.

she asked him to give her.. cuz she said "she never used one before"

<3
<3

RayRayDate: Wednesday, 2008-12-31, 1:31 PM | Message # 12
Fail Sed Mule
Still Boris still gave it to her. he should know not to give things that dont belong to him to other people... Sorry ilay but if i were you i wouldnt trust boris either.

iSandyDate: Wednesday, 2008-12-31, 2:05 PM | Message # 13
Pink Zakum
right now this isnt about the map things guys this post was made about the ks the other day at skelles over that rat mouth so lets keep on topic please

RayRayDate: Thursday, 2009-01-01, 1:43 PM | Message # 14
Fail Sed Mule
Well im not on anyones side first of all. 2nd of all you shouldnt Listen to Boris nor Trust him with your stuff if he seems to just give it away. You never know if Boris hacked you 2, because after all i saw him go on your sin and, i believe you gave him your acc info if that is true.
i also Agree that EngelsChen should give the rat mouth back but ksing isnt a way to settle things. you should Calmly settle this without ksing. Thats the reason why i posted this up in the first place. You ksed to get something back, but you should of just told her calmly. As i heard from her now she doesnt want to give you back the rat mouth. Well at first she said she would've gave it back to you if you didnt ks. You shouldnt have ksed or attempted to ks her in the first place.

Thus being said, Try to apolgize to her about the ksing. and ask her nicely if she'd give it back. Because KSING will not get you anywhere. unless its jaykiley. newyear wink . Anyways if she does not give it back i will make her give it back do not worry. Alright ~ Ray.

iSandyDate: Thursday, 2009-01-01, 2:11 PM | Message # 15
Pink Zakum
i agree with ray, comming from me yes you will "LOL" but in this situation ksing was not the solution and i should not have said you had every right to do so. im sorry for that, but there is no reason why she should not give it back to you after all it is yours and she knows this, ilay in future please be carefull who trust with your items / account ect.

Message edited by iSandy - Thursday, 2009-01-01, 2:23 PM

Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » MyLastMagic Ksing Demonic Members (xXLILDSMXx, xXMCheifXx)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: