• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Naotaa, Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » o.o
o.o
xxbalabalaDate: Monday, 2009-08-03, 10:47 PM | Message # 1
Pink Zakum
Group: Friend of Forsaken
Awards: 0
A leecher holding a bigfoot died and still tried to claim the bigfoot for himself. Even after we called in our attacker (technically the bigfoot was ours by then since the leecher died) the leecher accused us of KSing him and called in a few ALC members as backup. He later threatened to KS/Harass Forsaken... proof.
Attachments: 8676514.jpg (122.2 Kb) · 1061200.jpg (120.6 Kb) · 2655798.jpg (114.8 Kb) · 2895825.jpg (117.2 Kb)

ifoshizzleDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-04, 0:10 AM | Message # 2
Chaos Zakum
Group: Forsaken
(((((((((((no ones holding the channel))))))))i was killing d small ghost dunno wut u called those.......... anyway den BF showed up.... and this GUY(ALC) appeared in one of portal and sadly BF was there and he died... Then he started declaring that he was the one who found the BF.... **lies*** so i called Oscar as a bf killer(belliqueux) and sum friends... then he started cursing and threatened me... on whisp.... ALC guild is being so immature... i never had an issue KSng anybody.. oh well i just want to clear things up because this **ALC GUY* was making up stories...DD or tirstan i know this is an issue/drama again between FS and ACL but hell im not gonna let them make stories against the truth... thanks<3 -JAN(AFFLICTION)

iNightLordllDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-04, 11:14 PM | Message # 3
Chaos Zakum
Group: Forsaken
i hate those ppl who thinks that they still own the ch even after they are dead D:

Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » o.o
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: