Thursday, 2024-03-28, 9:44 PM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Naotaa, Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » The CriticalLag family tree. Biggest family in bello project
The CriticalLag family tree. Biggest family in bello project
motoDate: Tuesday, 2009-09-15, 1:56 AM | Message # 1
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
CriticalLag:
Sooo I'm going to set up a family tree for future reference and so we can easily add who under who and stuff. I know lots of people whos in Honour aren't in the family mainly due to the fact that they don't know where to go and theres also lots of us who have secondary chars and not in the family.

Please post in the following format if you're in the CriticalLag's family:

IGN:
Level:
Senior and level:
Junior(s) and level:

And if you have any chars who want to join the family:
IGN:
Level:

If you're Jrs / Senior isn't in the family, refer them to this forum! Remember you get 25 forum mesos for each referal!

1st part of tree: http://www.guildhonour.com/vbulletin/familytree/1.png

Link to thread: http://www.guildhonour.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3176

DD, gaby and i moved to deans family to help. I know doing that moved many guild members and i hope you guys dont mind <3 if any other guildies would like to join please visit the thread or post here n___n

Update:

CriticalLag:
So far we went from 470 to 712 family members. Still have a lot to do.

That said, there will be a permanent mule in Victoria (Ellinia - so it covers Leafre as well) for people to VIP to. Eventually, this will expand to cover all continents so people can VIP freely!

Permanent as in 70% of the time.

i know many liked healingdaves family due to the size and able to locate people to VIP too, though i think this shouldnt be an issue in the new family; as you can just ask in alliance for help. thank you~

Read the directions, and directly you'll be directed in the right direction.

TessDate: Sunday, 2009-09-20, 2:48 PM | Message # 2
Hasn't seen Fight Club
Group: Administrators
Awards: 13
Deans a hater to 200s!

Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » The CriticalLag family tree. Biggest family in bello project
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: