Thursday, 2024-04-18, 4:24 PM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Naotaa, Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » ShroomHorder's Zakum Tournaments (ROUGH DRAFT! looking for input and help)
ShroomHorder's Zakum Tournaments
ShroomHorderDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 6:29 AM | Message # 1
Chaos Zakum
Group: Forsaken+
Awards: 5
ShroomHorder’s Zakum Tournament

I kinda stole this whole concept off of some random forum but I have personally thought up the larger idea and refined all of the loose ends.

This Tournament is fixed to be conducted with either 12 or 8 teams, filled with generally 3 people for each team. To enter this tournament each team member must pay 5m. (For a mage team the cost is still 5m ea, see mage team for more information)This donated money is put towards the overall grand prizes for the top 1st 2nd and 3rd placed teams. The first round of the tournament will consist of each team facing off and ending with the losing team being eliminated. This continues until only 1 team is left standing, this team will be crowned the champion!
(For the 12 team tournament after the second round is completed there will only be 3 teams remaining. DON’T WORRY! Even if you lost the 1st or 2nd round you still have a chance for the semi finals. A wild card team will selected at random (random number generator) to compete for a second chance to win it all!)This whole tournament is going to be based off the exp gained for killing the bodies of zakum only (NOT THE ARMS!).

General Facts and Rules:
To win a round of this tournament there are some very simple rules each competitor must follow. WARNING! Failure to follow these rules will cause your team to be eliminated!
1. Each Team member MUST! SS their exp gained after the 3rd body of zakum is killed.
2. Att pots are allowed !
3. Att pots are not required to be used by any team but they do help the chance of your team gaining more exp and are encouraged.
4. These tournament rounds will be held every Saturday at whatever time is covenant for the teams assigned to face off against eachother. (The battle between the assigned teams does Not have to held on Saturday exactly but it is important that each round be completed before then to speed up the tournament.)
5. For the winning teams (1st 2nd and 3rd) the prize money will be divided as so : 3rd place= .1 of the overall winnings, 2nd place= .3 of the overall winnings, 1st place= .6 of the overall winnings
6. After Each round is completed each group member must post their exp gained SS’s On this post to move onto the next round. (failure to do so my any teammate may result in elimination)
7. At the beginning of each tournament each team will be assigned a randomly generated number based on the amount of teams competing in the event. These numbers will be used to decide the first round face offs between the various teams.
8. Any deaths durring the run will not count against the teams compeating other that causing them to loose a large % of their teams points
9.Wheel's and Rez may be used after any death durring the runs (DONT DIE AT THE ARMS f7)

Team Structure and Guidelines
PARTY POINT SYSTEM!
To find your team’s party point number follow these simple examples: A lvl 16x character counts as 16 points towards their respective team’s score. Even if the character is lvl 160 or 169 they still only count as 16 party points for their team. A lvl 200 character counts as 20 points (remember 1 lvl 200 per party.(Exception: Mage party, See below)
Other Rules:
1. Each Team is pemited only 3 team members (Exception :mage parties, see below)
2. Each team is allowed at most 1 lvl 200 character.
3. Each Team’s party point # must be below 50 points
4. To have HS in your party the average lvl of the other 2 members must be bellow 145 (Exception: Mage party, see below)
5. Mage Parties: May consist of as many mages(ONLY MAGES- Bishop, AM’s) as the team allows points for (Mage parties are not restricted by Max party size= 3, HS requirement, lvl 200 restriction, and are allowed to have a max 70 party point #.)

I kinda put this together fast so let me know if I missed anything or made any mistakes thanks!

I’m looking for 2 or 3 active members to help me run this tournament and make sure that the rounds are completed ontime and also help with dooring the parties to compete. You will not be paid so don’t ask wink

I just wanted to post this here before i posted it on Bello.com so i could see what you guys think of this whole idea before i get laughed out of bello for this bad idea- LEAVE YOUR INPUT PLEASE!

Message edited by ShroomHorder - Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 6:41 AM

xFlipyDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 7:26 AM | Message # 2
Meow~
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
Synergy used to do this type of thing in Scania. Sounds interesting, looking forward on how this turns out Jeffy. =)

Oh btw, you should post on guildhonour too, see what they think about it.

Don't believe in miracles, depend on them.

MikkoDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 2:12 PM | Message # 3
Bitch!
Group: Forsaken
Awards: 3
Sounds good to me smile

<- The most awesome goal ever. Thank you Granlund <3 Finland - world ice hockey champion 2011

FaymisDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 4:03 PM | Message # 4
Pimp
Group: Forsaken+
Awards: 9
JEFFEH Ill do it with you <3
I think it sounds pretty cool biggrin

Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » ShroomHorder's Zakum Tournaments (ROUGH DRAFT! looking for input and help)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: