Friday, 2024-03-29, 6:03 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Naotaa, Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » Guild privacy, DC'ing and FM
Guild privacy, DC'ing and FM
forsakenguildDate: Monday, 2010-04-12, 9:55 PM | Message # 1
Ban hammer
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
Due to the people who are currently harassing guild and alliance members, the forums and any areas containing information that could be used against us and its members has been made private and viewable only by guild members, alliance and select friends of the guild.

If you actively use other forums you may wish to change your information as it seems the users currently harassing forsaken are trying to acquire as many IGN's as possible.

I'm fairly distressed to hear that someone who is harassing the guild has been targeting alliance members to field out guild IGN's to them. Its my hope that no alliance member would do such a thing and ask all alliance members to please protect our members even if you have personal issues with a few forsaken members.

Please be careful on who you add to facebook and what information you share on facebook. It has come to my attention that one of the users harassing forsaken claims to have acquired personal information about one of our members. If this will be something they wish to pursue with other member's is unknown so please guard your information for the time being.

while i dont know if such claims are true, it is something to be taken seriously given that people can acquire very personal information online (esp if their willing to pay).

I also ask that members consider avoiding guild FM for the time being. <3

Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » Guild privacy, DC'ing and FM
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: