Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 2:15 PM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » Miscellaneous » Spam » Booze! (ages 18 and up plz)
Booze!
MikkoDate: Monday, 2010-06-21, 4:28 AM | Message # 1
Bitch!
Group: Forsaken
Awards: 3
Why isn't there an alcohole thread on our forums? >: I tried looking but I couldn't find one.

Discuss about alcohol in this thread. Favorite drinks, beers, long drinks, ciders.... Anything about alcohol. Flaming is not allowed however, if you don't like the same stuff someone else likes, don't flame -looks at Alise *f1*-

Anyway, this thread is for ages 18 and up (or whatever the legal drinking age is in your country/culture/religion), but personally I don't give a fuck. It just had to be said. And as we all know... If you drink, know your limits. If you drink too much is sucks ass and you turn out to be an alcoholic and you ruin your life and health. Drink with moderation and it's fun and there's nothing wrong with it. Don't let drinking affect your personal relationships, unless it happens in a positive way.

If you have a good drink you like, please share the instructions (how much and what).

Beers: Carlsberg, Forster's, some finnish brands, Corona, Heineken

Drinks:
Marianne (2cl of Creme de Menthe (or some other similiar mint liqueur, 2cl of any chocolate liqueur, milk)

Sweet taste, not too sweet but the alcohol doesn't taste through the drink. Milk smoothens it and gives it a nice colour. Serve chilled with ice :3

Apple pie (Zubrowska vodka and apple juice)

This is pure awesome. My sister made one of these when I visited her last week. I don't know how hard Zubrowska is to get in other countries than Finland, but here you can't find it anywhere. I bought a 0.5 liter bottle of it from Poland and I'm planning to save it :3 The drink is supposed to be served chilled without ice, or with ice, idk. But it's good... Really, really, really good.

Shots:

Salmari: This. It's 40% alcohol and the taste is really good. You can't really describe it, but if you have eaten salmiakki, you know what this tastes like. You shouldn't drink this if you blood pressure is high. You can't really describe it, but if you have eaten salmiakki, you know what this tastes like.

Arto: (2cl Sour apple liqueur, 2cl of Salmiak liqueur, preferably 20%, 40% is too strong)

The taste is really... Weird. But in a good way.

Too lazt to type anymore, SHARE YOUR DRINKS, HOES.

<- The most awesome goal ever. Thank you Granlund <3 Finland - world ice hockey champion 2011

TriffyDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-23, 1:47 AM | Message # 2
Squirrel AIDS!
Group: Forsaken+
Awards: 7
YOU MADE THIS JUST BECAUSE YOU GET DRUNK AND LAIDS NOW!!!!!!!1

MikkoDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-23, 3:51 AM | Message # 3
Bitch!
Awards: 3
Wat. No. Well... Ok yeah I do but that's not the reason ): GTFO my thread if you don't have anything smart to say ): yuh8 alise ;~;

<- The most awesome goal ever. Thank you Granlund <3 Finland - world ice hockey champion 2011

Rahulf2Date: Friday, 2010-06-25, 7:54 AM | Message # 4
Chaos Zakum
Group: Alliance Member
Awards: 2
should be 21 and up.

SillineDate: Friday, 2010-06-25, 7:56 AM | Message # 5
Pwns. Forever Forsaken <3
Awards: 4
^thats why you shouldnt be posting here.

Rahulf2Date: Friday, 2010-06-25, 2:53 PM | Message # 6
Chaos Zakum
Group: Alliance Member
NO B/C THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN U.S. IS 21 AND A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T FOLLOW THAT AND IT'S BAD BECAUSE WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK AND YOU DRIVE YOU CAN KILL SOMEONE OR EVEN IF YOU AREN'T DRIVING YOU CAN DO CRAZY STUFF AND RUIN YOUR WHOLE LIFE OVER 1 STUPID MISTAKE.

Abstinence ftw.

FaymisDate: Friday, 2010-06-25, 4:31 PM | Message # 7
Pimp
Awards: 9
Or you can have a good time while being underage and being responsible.

tylerl1036Date: Saturday, 2010-06-26, 7:17 AM | Message # 8
Chaos Zakum
Awards: 0
Quote (Rahulf2)
NO B/C THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN U.S. IS 21 AND A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T FOLLOW THAT AND IT'S BAD BECAUSE WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK AND YOU DRIVE YOU CAN KILL SOMEONE OR EVEN IF YOU AREN'T DRIVING YOU CAN DO CRAZY STUFF AND RUIN YOUR WHOLE LIFE OVER 1 STUPID MISTAKE.

Abstinence ftw.

^ thats wat ur parents said right? :D

ApplicateDate: Saturday, 2010-06-26, 9:21 PM | Message # 9
Applicate
18 and up pssh, i started when i was 14 smile

TriffyDate: Sunday, 2010-06-27, 0:38 AM | Message # 10
Squirrel AIDS!
Awards: 7
18 here!!! SO, I guess just me and Mikko & +21 people from USA are allowed to post.!:D

TessDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 11:06 PM | Message # 11
Hasn't seen Fight Club
Group: Administrators
Awards: 13
I have a question though! Mikko do you like wine? cos..most people do or they hate it D:
personally i dont like it, but maybe cause i'm still "young".

MaliboooDate: Tuesday, 2010-07-13, 1:16 PM | Message # 12
Chaos Horntail
You have Red Wine which tastes really bitter, imo it's disgusting. Then you have White Wine, which is a little bit sweeter than red wine, still kinda yucky though, I only drink wine if I have a glass of water too.
My favourite alcohol has to be Baileys.
Love the smell and taste hmmmmmmmmmm. happy

pr_bDate: Thursday, 2011-03-03, 8:14 AM | Message # 13
Pink Zakum
Group: Users
Awards: 0
umm here is what i like
beers - Heiniken murphis basicly all dark lager bears
wine- red wines are the best for dates smile
martini - bianco
heavy alcohol - blue; green; gold; black label; gentelmen's jack. chivas regal; glenfidech;
cocktails - mohito; gin and tonik ; limonchelo
shots - jager maister ; black smirnoff; van gogh ; grey goose , after shock ; absynth (black ands green)

i love alcohol :O

FurryWallsDate: Thursday, 2011-03-03, 9:29 PM | Message # 14
Pink Bean
Awards: 5
im canadian! its 19+ here and im 19 smile

jager bombs<3

"To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death."
-Taylor Swift

NaotaaDate: Friday, 2011-03-04, 12:58 PM | Message # 15
Babycakes
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
STRAIGHT EDGE MY PLEDGE!

Sorry I had to.. But srsly. I don't drink and if I did, I would probably just drink rum straight from the bottle like a badass.

Kingofpapaya.tumblr.com

Forsaken Forum » Miscellaneous » Spam » Booze! (ages 18 and up plz)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: