Thursday, 2024-04-25, 1:29 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

Forum moderator: Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » Miscellaneous » Spam » Booze! (ages 18 and up plz)
Booze!
SoCalHawtieDate: Friday, 2011-03-04, 1:04 PM | Message # 16
Wanna play a game? ;)
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
Quote (Naotaa)
Sorry I had to.. But srsly. I don't drink and if I did, I would probably just drink rum straight from the bottle like a Tess

Fixed [:
Oh and I like wine.. red wine. Beer = gross. grey goose is good. Going to try Jack Daniels in the near future O:

Message edited by SoCalHawtie - Friday, 2011-03-04, 1:05 PM

NaotaaDate: Friday, 2011-03-04, 3:40 PM | Message # 17
Babycakes
Awards: 4
Also, any time my friends are pacing around trying to figure out what booze to get for their sick night of partying ahead of them. I always say 151 rum (They complain about not being man enough), or 40s of steel reserve (They complain about not being man enough, again)

Kingofpapaya.tumblr.com

FaymisDate: Friday, 2011-03-04, 5:36 PM | Message # 18
Pimp
Group: Forsaken+
Awards: 9
Quote (Naotaa)
rum straight from the bottle like a badass.

Tis me <3
actually quite regularly grab a 2-6 of capt moes and get smashed smile

FurryWallsDate: Saturday, 2011-03-05, 11:14 AM | Message # 19
Pink Bean
Group: Forsaken
Awards: 5
cptn morgans and coke<3

"To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death."
-Taylor Swift

FaymisDate: Sunday, 2011-03-06, 10:31 AM | Message # 20
Pimp
Awards: 9
yeyeyeyeee!

FurryWallsDate: Sunday, 2011-03-06, 10:44 AM | Message # 21
Pink Bean
had like 20 shots + 2 pitchers of sleemans + 6 jager bombs + 4 irish car bombs + morgans and coke to top it all up at a club last night, dont remember jack shit last night, but when im drunk i tend to wake up so early. I got home at 3 and woke up at 6 30 xD

and no hangovers whatsoever<3

"To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death."
-Taylor Swift

NaotaaDate: Sunday, 2011-03-06, 8:00 PM | Message # 22
Babycakes
Quote (FurryWalls)
20 shots + 2 pitchers of sleemans + 6 jager bombs + 4 irish car bombs + morgans and coke

I hate you.
-signed- your Liver

That is a ridiculous amount dawg. You must've been wildn out

Kingofpapaya.tumblr.com

FurryWallsDate: Sunday, 2011-03-06, 10:14 PM | Message # 23
Pink Bean
ive taken a lot more before xD but yeah all i remember is havin blast.

-Taylor Swift

LewDate: Sunday, 2011-03-06, 11:08 PM | Message # 24
Cool guy right here
Awards: 3
I'm more of a Heiniken man myself, imports own most Aussie beer, VB and XXXX Gold doesn't do it for me (that is unless I'm smashed already and don't really care what it is I'm drinking) =/

TriffyDate: Thursday, 2011-03-17, 4:01 AM | Message # 25
Squirrel AIDS!
Awards: 7
Quote (Tess)
I have a question though! Mikko do you like wine? cos..most people do or they hate it D:
personally i dont like it, but maybe cause i'm still "young".

I dislike wine,unless it's with seafood and wine being white and really light. In Italy they drink it at every meal and even kids,they can drive after and no one will care and the best part is that they don't even get into accidents. @_@

Also, clean vodka. X: That is all I can really drink.

FurryWallsDate: Thursday, 2011-03-17, 8:53 AM | Message # 26
Pink Bean
typical rus... latvian! biggrin

-Taylor Swift

NaotaaDate: Thursday, 2011-03-17, 1:31 PM | Message # 27
Babycakes
Quote (lew)
that is unless I'm smashed already and don't really care what it is I'm drinking) =/

Natty Ice bro.

Kingofpapaya.tumblr.com

stephybabeDate: Friday, 2011-03-18, 8:31 AM | Message # 28
Chaos Horntail
Awards: 2
Quote (Triffy)
Quote (Tess)
I have a question though! Mikko do you like wine? cos..most people do or they hate it D:
personally i dont like it, but maybe cause i'm still "young".

I dislike wine,unless it's with seafood and wine being white and really light. In Italy they drink it at every meal and even kids,they can drive after and no one will care and the best part is that they don't even get into accidents. @_@

Same here, i've try drinking wine... ew. My mom loves it and keeps a costco-gallon of wine around the house all the time, but she knows I won't drink it because is just purely disgusting.

I don't like beer, but I love things that are fruity flavor. The only thing that I DARE to drink from the bottle is Bacardi and Smirnoff.

I like Appletini, Vodka on rock, Manhattan, Cosmopolitan, Sex-on-the-beach, I am a more Cocktail kind of gal.

I used to drink-drink a lot in grade 9 and 10, I stopped. And then before I graduated from high school, I drank a little with friends, they bought me a bottle of Smirnoff Rasberry Ice, and I couldn't even finish it. =(

Message edited by stephybabe - Friday, 2011-03-18, 8:32 AM

NaotaaDate: Friday, 2011-03-18, 10:01 AM | Message # 29
Babycakes
I think they should just stop making fruit flavored alcohol. It can't be good for getting children into it early. All I think of when I hear that is; Jungle Juice. Kids I know say they don't taste the alcohol at all and it's just like juice (hence the name) so they drink A LOT and get destroyed.
Along the same lines... JAEGER BOMBS!

Kingofpapaya.tumblr.com

FurryWallsDate: Friday, 2011-03-18, 1:13 PM | Message # 30
Pink Bean
JAGER BOMBS<3333333333333333333333

btws one day i was bored so i mixed baileys and root beer and it was heaven.
is that called anything?

-Taylor Swift

Forsaken Forum » Miscellaneous » Spam » Booze! (ages 18 and up plz)
Search: