Thursday, 2024-03-28, 11:38 PM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » Miscellaneous » Spam » Relationship&Age (when is it wrong?)
Relationship&Age
MaliboooDate: Monday, 2010-08-30, 11:10 AM | Message # 1
Chaos Horntail
Group: Forsaken
Awards: 2
Everyone has their own opinion about this subject, but I'd like to know what you guys think about it.

My personal opinion about relationship and age is that when you're older like 20 and you date someone who is 25, that is okay. but if you date someone who is 35 that is too much for me, i would say that 30 would be the limit.
I consider it just nasty and disgusting when for example you're 20 and you're dating a 14 year old or you have sexual intentions with that person, that for me who i studying law just crosses the line too much. If you say 18 and 14, it's right at the line too. But then when you're 30 and you're dating a 40year old, i find that possible, cuz you're both at the age where you want the same.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=4427565669299768841 - take this test to see how pedo you are! biggrin

So guys what are ya'll opinion about when it's wrong and when is it acceptable?

Message edited by Malibooo - Monday, 2010-08-30, 11:11 AM

xFlipyDate: Monday, 2010-08-30, 11:51 AM | Message # 2
Meow~
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
I dun wanna give that thing my e mail. F4

Quote (Malibooo)
If you say 18 and 14, it's right at the line too.

That was sooo@me and Gracey eh? D:

Joe/Jane Normal

You are 19% Pedophile!
If you scored any higher, there would probably be something wrong with you, but you didn't, and that's good. You're a pretty normal person when it comes to pedophilia. If you found yourself in a questionable situation, you'd do the right thing.

And about the relationship thing, IMO it's okay for any age relationship over the legal age. Cause honestly, if you loved someone, when should age ever matter to you? My mom/dad are even 20+ years apart. :P

As for a legal person dating someone underage, that's okay too. Only under the case that they have no sexual intentions until the age of consent... unless of course, you have two horny teens disregarding responsibility.

*Note : These circumstances are oriented to serious relationships only. I personally think 'dating for fun' is stupid and immoral.

Don't believe in miracles, depend on them.

MaliboooDate: Monday, 2010-08-30, 12:53 PM | Message # 3
Chaos Horntail
Quote (xFlipy)
That was sooo@me and Gracey eh? D:

Maybe, maybe not!

Though, like i said that would much depend on peoples opinions, for me i think 20years DOES matter, cuz if i'm 20 years old dating a guy whos 40, he probably wants a family and all that jazz, and i wouldn't be ready for it, for me it would be like dating my dad........ So eventhough 'when your in love ago doesnt matter' it still kinda does D: unless.. he has alot of $$$ and is about to die.. just kidding thats even worse. ~_~

SoCalHawtieDate: Monday, 2010-08-30, 3:20 PM | Message # 4
Wanna play a game? ;)
HOW IS TRISTAN LESS PEDO THAN ME? o:<

Joe/Jane Normal

You are 36% Pedophile!

xFlipyDate: Monday, 2010-08-30, 5:04 PM | Message # 5
Meow~
Awards: 10
Quote (SoCalHawtie)
HOW IS TRISTAN LESS PEDO THAN ME? o:<

Cause I'm strict when it comes to girls. F3

Don't believe in miracles, depend on them.

CindyDate: Monday, 2010-08-30, 6:36 PM | Message # 6
Cindy Indie.
Group: Alliance Member
Awards: 4
Your result for The Are you a pedophile? Test ...

Joe/Jane Normal
You are 27% Pedophile!

If you scored any higher, there would probably be something wrong with you, but you didn't, and that's good. You're a pretty normal person when it comes to pedophilia. If you found yourself in a questionable situation, you'd do the right thing.

Cause when i was 16 i liked a 14 year old guy? \o/

ApplicateDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-31, 0:47 AM | Message # 7
Applicate
Group: Forsaken+
Joe/Jane Normal

You are 24% Pedophile!

it should be higher, since I'm under age anyway f3

FaymisDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-31, 3:01 AM | Message # 8
Pimp
Awards: 9
Your result for The Are you a pedophile? Test ...
Joe/Jane Normal
You are 8% Pedophile!

MaliboooDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-31, 4:01 AM | Message # 9
Chaos Horntail
Quote (PixelProxy)
Joe/Jane Normal
You are 24% Pedophile!

it should be higher, since I'm under age anyway f3

no adam! they pedo on you, you can't pedo on guys who are older than you!

ApplicateDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-31, 4:11 AM | Message # 10
Applicate
Lol mali smile

SillineDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-31, 5:44 AM | Message # 11
Pwns. Forever Forsaken <3
Awards: 4
Pedophile Victim
You are 5% Pedophile!
Someone must have done something to you as a child. You'd call the cops at the slightest sign of anything pedophilial in nature. If a sex offender moved into your neighborhood, you'd start a petition to have them evicted, and if it was unsuccessful, you'd move. Lighten up.

Oh please. >.>

About relationships... As long as there's chemistry why the heck care about age? As long as nothing illegal happens they're both free to feel the way they want about each other.

Quote ("Maliboo")
cuz if i'm 20 years old dating a guy whos 40, he probably wants a family and all that jazz, and i wouldn't be ready for it, for me it would be like dating my dad........ So eventhough 'when your in love ago doesnt matter' it still kinda does D:

If that person wants to build a family with me it'll show how much I mean to him and that im not just a fling, this will give me a better reason to respect him and hold on to him.
Why would I want a guy who 'loves' me but doesn't even consider having a family and all. Relationships must lead to that or else it would be meaningless and would fade away by time. For me.. I don't mind having a family in an early age because family is what makes both partners take this love more responsibly.

What was ur result btw mal? :3

Message edited by Silline - Tuesday, 2010-08-31, 6:05 AM

MaliboooDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-31, 9:14 AM | Message # 12
Chaos Horntail
Quote (Silline)
What was ur result btw mal? :3

Joe/Jane Normal
You are 9% Pedophile!

FaymisDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-31, 11:02 AM | Message # 13
Pimp
Awards: 9
With the whole age thing... i dont really see it so much as a horrible thing with big age gaps.
My parents met when my mom was like 33 ( a successful career and all ) My dad was 14 years older!
I dont view there much of a age difference between my parents because when they met they were both grown adults who didnt need anything from each other but love! 5 years later they had me and my brother :P

stephybabeDate: Thursday, 2010-09-09, 2:35 AM | Message # 14
Chaos Horntail
Joe/Jane Normal

You are 26% Pedophile!

--------------------------------------------------
I am turning 19 in a couple of months, but my boyfriend just turned 17. But no way in hell am I a pedo. I still remember the first time I met Thomas & Grant, I thought they were either older than me or my age. How shock I was when I found out they were only 16. sad
When I was 16, I maple- dated a 27 year old man. It wasn't just like mapley maple either, it was loveydovey real life on the phone all the time and texting love (Even tho, I look back at it now as a fling). But it didn't matter to me because I like him. I dated Matt when I was 16 and he was like 20 or something. I was having a fling with a 22 year old when I was 15. So yeah.. age really is just a number to me.

Forsaken Forum » Miscellaneous » Spam » Relationship&Age (when is it wrong?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: