Thursday, 2024-05-02, 7:19 PM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » Miscellaneous » Spam » Maggie the pitbull.
Maggie the pitbull.
TessDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 6:03 AM | Message # 1
Hasn't seen Fight Club
Group: Administrators
Awards: 13
So, on Tuesday, idk if you all heard.. My dogs got attacked. Now i know most of you thought i was making a big deal, but maybe you don't understand.
This, is a pit bull (around the same size of the attacked, Maggie.)

This..is an American Eskimo, i have two miniatures, Sammy and Beemer (one is a bit smaller though) [one of the right btw, only good pic i could find to show you the size]

Well, i was walking my dogs on their routine walk around the complex and up to an empty lot, and everyday i pass by this lady's house, and her dog goes crazy, I've never seen the dog, but yeah. Tuesday, her dog went crazy, and i didn't think much of it, until her dog broke down the window Screen, and jumped out and attacked Sammy. It was horrible, hearing him cry (whining is what it sounds like) and her owner (Jess i think) came out and tried to pull her dog off, finally she broke lose, and i grabbed Sammy, and i tried to walk away, until i saw my other dog, Beemer, who had been attacked =/ Now, this was more difficult because Sammy went submissive (lying on the ground not attacking back) so it was easier to pull him off, Beemer, was also fighting back, in some way, as hard as he could to defend himself, after 3minutes of them not letting of, one of the dogs budged, and i ran off, crying. (yes i'm a pussy but deal with it.) I saw Beemer's face covered in blood, and i didn't know what to do. A man in a car followed me home, who had watched the whole dog fight told me to take them both to the vet, and report that lady, because a dog running/jumping out of a house is a legal offense (considered a weapon i think). So i called my mom, and honestly she couldn't understand me since i was balling my eyes out, and she took beemer, because sammy wasn't bleeding, and he looked fine. Beemer, needed major work. It was difficult for the veterinarians to do, but they did (thank god..) both of his ears almost got torn out, he has wounds on his back, and until last night we found a wound on the side of his face/neck area (we're taking him at 7 when they open..). Now i thought Sammy was okay..but then 1 hour later, he started growling when we tried to pet him, so my mom took him outside, and he was bleeding but we though it was a scratch, untill she saw the wound, and immediatly went to the vet. There were 2 huge wounds on his neck/shoulder area, and he was literally inches away from death (dog missed the jugular by nearly nothing..) And he stayed over night, i dont know if he is okay, i hope he is..

Now, on another topic, this is why it's in the flame zone.
THIS LADY JESS, IS NOT ACCEPTING WHAT HAPPENED IS HER DOGS FAULT. NOT ONLY, DID HER DOG JUMP OUT A FUCKING WINDOW, BUT SHE'S REFUSING TO PAY THE BILLS FOR MY DOGS, AND BLAMING US THAT SHE GOT BIT, ALTHOUGH SHE WAS ON THE GROUND HOLDING HER DOG, WHILE I WAS TRYING SO HARD TO GRAB MINE. Now, of course we are jewish. my uncle and aunt are lawyers, and would gladly do us a favor. But she does not know this.

Today we're going to confront her about what happened, and leave the 1,500 $ expenses it took to keep my two babys alive.
I'm sorry if I'm on edge, or moody, or sad around this time..i just can't stop crying when i think about how i had to watch and hear this awful fight..

Attachments: 7671346.jpg (19.2 Kb)

xFlipyDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 6:23 AM | Message # 2
Meow~
Awards: 10
Awww Tess, this is horrible! Beemer's so cuteeee, I can't imagine something like this happening to him. T___T

And that lady sounds like a selfish fucktard, go prosecute her ass. D:<

On a side note, please do make a court request to send her dog over to my house. wink

Don't believe in miracles, depend on them.

TessDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 7:32 AM | Message # 3
Hasn't seen Fight Club
^ Will do.
And we're filing the animal control report now..
My dog Sammy is in better condition then Beemer =/ They're both on drugs, so they're like o.O.o0.or.eor!!!
Yeah.
But on a side note, she's not taking responsibility, and blaming me that her dog jumped out of the window o_o..
She's fucking retarded.

FaymisDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-27, 5:18 PM | Message # 4
Pimp
Group: Forsaken+
Awards: 9
FUCK HER UP.

TravelDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-27, 7:43 PM | Message # 5
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
I jumped out of a window and broke through the screen and blames it on you?
LOL thats messed. Best of luck to your two dogs.

FaymisDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-27, 9:20 PM | Message # 6
Pimp
Yeah Srs Tess here in Canananadana the dog would be pit down... and you'd be sueing that hoe for alot more than just the pet bill...
There would be Emotional distress and stuff like that.

Added (2009-10-27, 10:20 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
And halloween is coming up Guess you know whos house to egg? or flaming pile of poop thing?

TessDate: Friday, 2009-10-30, 5:01 AM | Message # 7
Hasn't seen Fight Club
YES! Omg! lolgrant<3

stephybabeDate: Friday, 2009-10-30, 6:07 AM | Message # 8
Chaos Horntail
Awards: 2
People are soo fucked up!! But yeahhh sue them

Quote (Tessset)

THIS LADY JESS, IS NOT ACCEPTING WHAT HAPPENED IS HER DOGS FAULT. NOT ONLY, DID HER DOG JUMP OUT A FUCKING WINDOW, BUT SHE'S REFUSING TO PAY THE BILLS FOR MY DOGS, AND BLAMING US THAT SHE GOT BIT, ALTHOUGH SHE WAS ON THE GROUND HOLDING HER DOG, WHILE I WAS TRYING SO HARD TO GRAB MINE. Now, of course we are jewish. my uncle and aunt are lawyers, and would gladly do us a favor. But she does not know this.

Forsaken Forum » Miscellaneous » Spam » Maggie the pitbull.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: