• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: xFlipy, TheMogul, lew, Tess  
Forsaken Forum » Party Line » Bossing » Horntail
Horntail
AtobeDate: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 5:45 PM | Message # 1
a very sexy canadian~
Group: Forsaken
Awards: 0
Hey guys so me and peter wanted to go HT... we went into the cave and did that stuff :P and Neosiient DC hacked peter out of the cave. Now we dont wanna start a pricing war like AL did we just wanna boss.. get are MW30s and make a little money on the side with pendents. He was quiet snarky with peter and talked almost like an HT police.
If you guys can tell us any info on him or whatever it sounds like the "forsaken HT'ers" already have some sort of deal with him so if you can fill me in on that... that would be fantastic :P.
It was quite upsetting to the both of us and we dont like this sort of thing (hence why we moved to bello) he even went to say not to cause trouble as if he would start doing it to other guildies.... I would like to talk to him but he doesnt really talk to peter and i dont want to chance it on my account since he didnt get my ign. We play this game for fun and bossing is the best thing about this game. So yeah we dont really know what to do.

Thanks for the info guys!

Tree~

FurryWallsDate: Friday, 2011-06-24, 11:26 AM | Message # 2
Pink Bean
Awards: 5
I think he started doing this because of nexon failing and that the ht spots are limited to about 30 people for week, thats why he wanted to control the people. I dont know. When he said he was gonna start doing that I told em it was going to be a bad idea and not to do it, but well, I cant do anything about it. As for now what we can do is give ronny a shout and he will probably ask other hters if they are okay with peter hting regularly, etc etc.

"To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death."
-Taylor Swift

TriffyDate: Friday, 2011-06-24, 11:38 AM | Message # 3
Squirrel AIDS!
Group: Forsaken+
Awards: 7
Quote (FurryWalls)
and he will probably ask other hters if they are okay with peter hting regularly, etc etc.

lol....Who are all the OTHER HT'ers? Would be my question.

Message edited by Triffy - Friday, 2011-06-24, 11:39 AM

FurryWallsDate: Friday, 2011-06-24, 11:35 PM | Message # 4
Pink Bean
Awards: 5
im not gonna throw any names in but if you are aware with our guild/alliance chats, youd know :P

"To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death."
-Taylor Swift

TriffyDate: Saturday, 2011-06-25, 2:34 AM | Message # 5
Squirrel AIDS!
Group: Forsaken+
Awards: 7
So what you're saying is that Ron will "speak" to our alliance/guild people in order to decide wether other poeple will HT or not..? lol

AatroxDate: Saturday, 2011-06-25, 4:51 AM | Message # 6
Arkarium
Group: Administrators
Hey everyone, it is kind of a mixed judgement here.. not to be a total asshole or anything but with HT being glitched etc. Ron basically just doesn't people to take HT spots for people who will only HT once which disadvantage the regular HTer's. I'd like to talk to Ron about this and let him know that he should be a bit more relaxed with certain people coming into the HT cave. Sorry for the misunderstanding both Peter and Tree and I'll make an effort to try and talk to Ron and get him to i guess let you guys HT. Please, detail what exactly happened in regards to what you said to him before he DCed you guys please, this be the cause although I am not the one to judge that.

Thanks
Steve ~

Fantastic Baby ~

AtobeDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 7:22 PM | Message # 7
a very sexy canadian~
he did not DC me...he D/C'ed peter about 1 min into fighting HT. nothing was said. We went into the cave... went into HT and peter got DC'ed. So in short nothing was said.. just went into the cave and clicked and went it... it was around 3pm pst i think so i was shocked to even go in. If you want more detail you can chat me online or skype me. atobe112 if you dont already have it smile

AatroxDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 8:22 PM | Message # 8
Arkarium
Group: Administrators
Quote (Atobe)
he did not DC me...he D/C'ed peter about 1 min into fighting HT. nothing was said. We went into the cave... went into HT and peter got DC'ed. So in short nothing was said.. just went into the cave and clicked and went it... it was around 3pm pst i think so i was shocked to even go in. If you want more detail you can chat me online or skype me. atobe112 if you dont already have it smile

Thank you for the info ! ^^

Fantastic Baby ~

Forsaken Forum » Party Line » Bossing » Horntail
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: