Thursday, 2024-04-18, 1:00 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Naotaa, Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » Survey for Biology, not Maplestory.
Survey for Biology, not Maplestory.
falltimeDate: Monday, 2011-03-14, 5:43 PM | Message # 1
Pink Zakum
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I'd be really grateful if you guys helped me out. DD said this would be a good place to put it since it would be easier for everyone to access it. I need quite a bit so.. yeah. Feel free to PM me or post here, whatever is more comfortable for you. Thanks.

Mate Choice: Body Build

o Gender: M/F

o Height: _____________

o Please give a range of your weight class (i.e. 90lbs – 100lbs): _________________

o Are you currently: Single [ ] In a relationship [ ] Married/engaged [ ]
o Do you have any children? Yes/No

o Do you weigh appearance more than personality traits when looking for a potential mate? (Please be honest) Yes/No
o And rate the importance of appearance on a scale of 0 to 5, with 0 being “not important” and 5 being “very important” 0 1 2 3 4 5

o Select your ethnicity from the following: [ ] Caucasian [ ]African-American [ ] Asian
[ ] Hispanic [ ] Middle Eastern [ ] Other: ___________________________________

• Circle your age group from the following:
Under 18 (18 – 20) (21– 25) (26 – 30) (31– 40) (41– 50) 51+

• Do you exercise on a regular basis (more than once a week)? Yes/No
If yes, please indicate how often on a weekly basis:__________________________________

• On a scale from 1-3 (one being your highest preference) indicate the musical genre that best describes you: [ ] Pop/dance/techno [ ] Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B [ ] top 40 hits
[ ] Rock/Classic Rock/Grunge/Metal [ ] traditional music from you cultural background
[ ] Blues/Grass [ ] Country [ ]Oldies [ ] Classical [ ] Jazz [ ] Reggae
[ ] Other:__________________________________

• On a scale from 1-3 (one being you highest preference) rank your interests or leisurely activities that best describes you
[ ] Science related clubs (i.e. Geology, Biology, Environmental) [ ] Academic( lectures/reading) [ ] Sports [ ] Indoor Activities (video games/t.v.) [ ] Outdoor activities (hiking, beach)
[ ] Religious Groups [ ] Music (band/solo), please specify:

• What kind of organizations or clubs are you associated with? Please list the nature of the organization specified.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by falltime - Monday, 2011-03-14, 6:47 PM

Rahulf2Date: Monday, 2011-03-14, 6:40 PM | Message # 2
Chaos Zakum
Group: Alliance Member
Awards: 2
ooo fun fun

o Gender: M

o Height: ___6'2__________

o Please give a range of your weight class (i.e. 90lbs – 100lbs): holy.. i dont think anyone here is 90-100lbs except for like.. cindy cuz she so short. 180-190

o Are you currently: Single [X] In a relationship [ ] Married/engaged [ ]
o Do you have any children? hope not

o Do you weigh appearance more than personality traits when looking for a potential mate? (Please be honest) no
o And rate the importance of appearance on a scale of 0 to 5, with 0 being “not important” and 5 being “very important”

o Select your ethnicity from the following: [ ] Caucasian [ ]African-American [X] Asian

how the hell do i circle on a forum O_______O
here.
(under 18) <--- best circle i can do

• Do you exercise on a regular basis (more than once a week)? Yes
If yes, please indicate how often on a weekly basis: every day

• On a scale from 1-3 (one being your highest preference) indicate the musical genre that best describes you: [X ] Pop/dance/techno [ ] Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B [X ] top 40 hits
[ ] Rock/Classic Rock/Grunge/Metal [ ] traditional music from you cultural background
[ ] Blues/Grass [x ] Country [ ]Oldies [X] Classical [ ] Jazz [ ] Reggae
[ ] Other: MAY PO SIH TO REEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAY PO SIH TO REEEEEEEEEEEE

• On a scale from 1-3 (one being you highest preference) rank your interests or leisurely activities that best describes you
[1] Science related clubs (i.e. Geology, Biology, Environmental) [1] Academic( lectures/reading) [3] Sports [2] Indoor Activities (video games/t.v.) [3] Outdoor activities (hiking, beach)
[3] Religious Groups [2] Music (band/solo), please specify: (in mah schools band.)

• What kind of organizations or clubs are you associated with? Please list the nature of the organization specified.
__W_H_Y_D_O_U_G_I_V_E_US_THESE_LINES_IF_WE_CANT_TYPE_ON_THEM???_______
_______RED CROSS, MEDEX_AMBULATORY SERVICES_MATH CLUB____________________________

• What is your major/career goal?
__________TO_INVENT_A_WAY_TO_TYPE_ON_THESE_LINES_________________no_jk_doct or._________
And choose one from each row, depending on your ideal mate's body type

5'3-6'0
hopefully none of the ages listed -_______________-

./rahul

falltimeDate: Monday, 2011-03-14, 6:47 PM | Message # 3
Pink Zakum
Haha sorry. My group put the lines there because most of them printed them out and surveyed people at the mall but they got kicked out so I decided to try to survey people here. Also, the second row represents waist size. Sorry I didn't make that clear. I'll edit my post.

FurryWallsDate: Monday, 2011-03-14, 7:16 PM | Message # 4
Pink Bean
Group: Forsaken
Awards: 5

o Height: ___6'1__________

o Please give a range of your weight class (i.e. 90lbs – 100lbs): ____180-200______

o Are you currently: Single [x] In a relationship [ ] Married/engaged [ ]
o Do you have any children? No

o Do you weigh appearance more than personality traits when looking for a potential mate? (Please be honest) No
o And rate the importance of appearance on a scale of 0 to 5, with 0 being “not important” and 5 being “very important” 4

o Select your ethnicity from the following: [ ] Caucasian [ ]African-American [x] Asian

(18 – 20)

If yes, please indicate how often on a weekly basis:_____Used to everyday, but since going back to college just once a week is a lot_

• On a scale from 1-3 (one being your highest preference) indicate the musical genre that best describes you: [2] Pop/dance/techno [ ] Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B [ ] top 40 hits
[ ] Blues/Grass [1] Country [ ]Oldies [ ] Classical [ ] Jazz [ ] Reggae
[3] Other:___k-pop_______

[ ] Science related clubs (i.e. Geology, Biology, Environmental) [ ] Academic( lectures/reading) [1] Sports [3] Indoor Activities (video games/t.v.) [ ] Outdoor activities (hiking, beach)
[ ] Religious Groups [2] Music (band/solo), please specify:

______I actively involve myself in orchestras(plays cello and piano), or volunteer groups to help out the community, used to play high school football but thats past_______
___________Just wanting to make a name out on this world, hopefully become a lawyer of some sort.___________________

And choose one from each row, depending on your ideal mate's body type. First row represents height and second row represents waist size.

5'3-5'7 and 24-28

Added (2011-03-14, 8:16 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Rahulf2)
hopefully none of the ages listed -_______________-

waist size, not age :P

"To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death."
-Taylor Swift

SocalCammyDate: Monday, 2011-03-14, 7:24 PM | Message # 5
Pink Zakum
Group: Friend of Forsaken

o Gender: Female

o Height:5'9

o Please give a range of your weight class (i.e. 90lbs – 100lbs): 127lbs.

o Are you currently: Single [ ] In a relationship [x] Married/engaged [ ]

o Do you weigh appearance more than personality traits when looking for a potential mate? (Please be honest) No
o And rate the importance of appearance on a scale of 0 to 5, with 0 being “not important” and 5 being “very important”3.25XD

o Select your ethnicity from the following: [x] Caucasian [ ]African-American [ ] Asian

• Circle your age group from the following:Under 18 lol.

If yes, please indicate how often on a weekly basis:1-2 hours 5 days a week

• On a scale from 1-3 (one being your highest preference) indicate the musical genre that best describes you: [2] Pop/dance/techno [] Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B [ ] top 40 hits
[1] Rock/Classic Rock/Grunge/Metal [ ] traditional music from you cultural background
[3] Other:__________________________________

[ ] Science related clubs (i.e. Geology, Biology, Environmental) [ ] Academic( lectures/reading) [2] Sports [1] Indoor Activities (video games/t.v.) [3] Outdoor activities (hiking, beach)

None lol o.0
To be a lawyer or a teacher. still deciding.

And choose one from each row, depending on your ideal mate's body type. First row represents height and second row represents waist size.
5'9-6'5
29-33 o.0 lololol weird questions

TheMostHated: ~*CammY*~ was killed by Ez3.FaCAde with a headshot from an AK47.

Message edited by SocalCammy - Monday, 2011-03-14, 7:26 PM

falltimeDate: Monday, 2011-03-14, 8:44 PM | Message # 6
Pink Zakum
Thanks for taking my survey! I need more people to take it please. Don't be scared.
And it's an experiment about mate choice, so the questions are a bit personal. Sorry if they make you uncomfortable, but the questions are necessary for to prove/disprove my hypothesis.

NaotaaDate: Monday, 2011-03-14, 8:48 PM | Message # 7
Babycakes
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4

o Height: 6'1-6'2

o Please give a range of your weight class (i.e. 90lbs – 100lbs): 160-165

o Are you currently: Single [X ] In a relationship [ ] Married/engaged [ ]

o And rate the importance of appearance on a scale of 0 to 5, with 0 being “not important” and 5 being “very important” 3

o Select your ethnicity from the following: [X ] Caucasian [ ]African-American [ ] Asian

(21– 25)
If yes, please indicate how often on a weekly basis: 5 days a week

• On a scale from 1-3 (one being your highest preference) indicate the musical genre that best describes you: [ ] Pop/dance/techno [ ] Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B [ ] top 40 hits
[1 ] Rock/Classic Rock/Grunge/Metal [ ] traditional music from you cultural background
[ ] Blues/Grass [ ] Country [ ]Oldies [ ] Classical [3 ] Jazz [ ] Reggae
[2 ] Other: Ska

[ ] Science related clubs (i.e. Geology, Biology, Environmental) [ ] Academic( lectures/reading) [1 ] Sports [ ] Indoor Activities (video games/t.v.) [2 ] Outdoor activities (hiking, beach)
[ ] Religious Groups [3 ] Music (band/solo), please specify:

Tricking/Parkour club, Various Cycling groups
Goal 1: Make decent money. Goal 2: Have a career I want to be in; Nutritionist/dietitian

Body type: 5'3-5'7 (not very important) waist: 24-28 (Have no idea how this looks on a 5'3-5'7 female)

Kingofpapaya.tumblr.com

TriffyDate: Tuesday, 2011-03-15, 11:08 PM | Message # 8
Squirrel AIDS!
Group: Forsaken+
Awards: 7
o Gender: F

o Height: 5'6

o Please give a range of your weight class (i.e. 90lbs – 100lbs): 116.8 lbs

o Are you currently: Single [ ] In a relationship [ X ] Married/engaged [ ]

o And rate the importance of appearance on a scale of 0 to 5, with 0 being “not important” and 5 being “very important” 3

o Select your ethnicity from the following: [ X ] Caucasian [ ]African-American [ ] Asian
[ ] Hispanic [ ] Middle Eastern [ ] Other: ___

• Circle your age group from the following: (18 – 20)

• Do you exercise on a regular basis (more than once a week)? Yes.
If yes, please indicate how often on a weekly basis: 3 times a week.

• On a scale from 1-3 (one being your highest preference) indicate the musical genre that best describes you: [ 1 ] Pop/dance/techno [ ] Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B [ ] top 40 hits
[ 2 ] Rock/Classic Rock/Grunge/Metal [ ] traditional music from you cultural background
[ 3 ] Other: Alternative ( Alternative Rock/Indie Rock)

[ ] Science related clubs (i.e. Geology, Biology, Environmental) [ ] Academic( lectures/reading) [ 2 ] Sports [ 3 ] Indoor Activities (video games/t.v.) [ 1 ] Outdoor activities (hiking, beach)

Off Road Jeep Club, Family Off Road driving school.
Fashion Merchandising & Management.

And choose one from each row, depending on your ideal mate's body type. First row represents height and second row represents waist size. Height [6'1-6'5] ; Waist [29-33].

FaymisDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-16, 10:09 PM | Message # 9
Pimp
Awards: 9
i feel you could steal my identity or something LOL

TriffyDate: Thursday, 2011-03-17, 3:56 AM | Message # 10
Squirrel AIDS!
Awards: 7
Quote (Faymis)

Who would want your identity?f3 <3 LOL jk jk sad

stephybabeDate: Thursday, 2011-03-17, 8:04 PM | Message # 11
Chaos Horntail
Awards: 2
o Gender: F

o Height: 5'2

o Please give a range of your weight class (i.e. 90lbs – 100lbs): 110lbs
o Are you currently: Single [ ] In a relationship [x] Married/engaged [ ]
o Do you weigh appearance more than personality traits when looking for a potential mate? No.
o And rate the importance of appearance on a scale of 0 to 5, with 0 being “not important” and 5 being “very important”. 2
o Select your ethnicity from the following: [ ] Caucasian [ ]African-American [x] Asian
• Do you exercise on a regular basis (more than once a week)?No
• On a scale from 1-3 (one being your highest preference) indicate the musical genre that best describes you: [2] Pop/dance/techno [1] Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B [ ] top 40 hits
[3] Other:Opera
[ ] Science related clubs (i.e. Geology, Biology, Environmental) [ ] Academic( lectures/reading) [3] Sports [1] Indoor Activities (video games/t.v.) [ ] Outdoor activities (hiking, beach)
[2] Religious Groups [ ] Music (band/solo), please specify:
Guild Forsaken.
• What is your major/career goal? ..... =x a secret.
5'2-5'7

lOmnipotentIDate: Friday, 2011-03-18, 10:13 AM | Message # 12
Chaos Horntail
Group: Alliance Member
Quote (Triffy)
Who would want your identity?f3 <3 LOL jk jk sad

Everybody! Why you hatin' on my ginger.

FurryWallsDate: Friday, 2011-03-18, 1:16 PM | Message # 13
Pink Bean
Quote (Faymis)

who wants an identity from guy who doesnt have soul?

"To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death."
-Taylor Swift

FaymisDate: Friday, 2011-03-18, 4:37 PM | Message # 14
Pimp
Awards: 9
):

FurryWallsDate: Friday, 2011-03-18, 9:44 PM | Message # 15
Pink Bean
<3 grant ill get u mucho sushi

-Taylor Swift

Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » Survey for Biology, not Maplestory.
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: