Friday, 2024-04-26, 11:07 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Naotaa, Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » Let me get to know you guys!
Let me get to know you guys!
TheoapicDate: Monday, 2012-05-07, 7:40 PM | Message # 1
Pink Zakum
Group: Forsaken+
Awards: 0
OK, so I've been in this guild for about a month now and i still don't really know you guys. I want you all to introduce yourselves in this thread and maybe tell me a thing or two about you.

For example:
My name's Evan, I am a Freshman in high school and I love to play drums

Message edited by Theoapic - Wednesday, 2012-05-09, 7:48 PM

NaotaaDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-09, 10:26 PM | Message # 2
Babycakes
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
My name is Chris.

I am 22. Single, male.

My ideal date is going to see a movie (scary movies are good for this, movies like Inception lead me to pay no attention to my date [srs, this happened])
After the movie we go to get a nice protein heavy dinner to meet my macros for the day.
Upon leaving the restaurant, we would stroll along the beach, rolling up our pant legs and walking ankle deep in the breaking waves.
Holding hands gently, we would then watch the sun set and remain on the beach lying in the sand for up to 2 hours watching the stars and talking about everything, and nothing.
After walking home, we may part ways here giving sweet good nights and tender embraces.

If everything is right, instead of departing, we would accompany each other to hang out at home and watch another movie (definitely a horror pic if the previous movie was not)
Cuddling closely on the couch, we would drift off to sleep during the movie while whispering sweet nothings into each others ears.
After my date falls asleep and I finish the end of the movie, I would show myself out and drive home.
At this point I would go home, eat some tuna, and sleep.

Kingofpapaya.tumblr.com

SoCalHawtieDate: Thursday, 2012-05-10, 4:03 AM | Message # 3
Wanna play a game? ;)
Awards: 2
Marry me Chris.

TheoapicDate: Thursday, 2012-05-10, 6:17 PM | Message # 4
Pink Zakum
That was beautiful! *sniff* *sniff*

DollieQDate: Sunday, 2012-05-13, 9:15 AM | Message # 5
Ask me about my 200.
Group: Friend of Forsaken
Awards: 5
Quote (Naotaa)
After the movie we go to get a nice protein heavy dinner to meet my macros for the day.

Manchuuu Wokkk

Hi, Evan, I'm Crissy.

I'm a Junior @ daa university of Toronto, just turned 21, waddaap.
I am in love with the founder of Manchu Wok, it's the ONLY place I will agree to eat out with my boyfriend at.
I played the drums in my high school band too smile We were called 'The Illegal Aliens', don't ask me why.

FurryWallsDate: Sunday, 2012-05-13, 8:02 PM | Message # 6
Pink Bean
Group: Forsaken
Chris, that was beautiful.

Anyways, I'm Bray. Or mostly called Ben in real life. All my life my name has been Ben, but changed it to Brayden when I got into University which was when I started playing maple, therefore I just get called Bray by my univ friends and maple friends, but at home I get called Ben.

Anyways, I am supposed to be 4th year majoring Political Science in University of British Columbia, but since my health conditions deteriorated and due to many personal things I left for some time being and went back to Korea for a while.

I'm asian, 6 feet tall, big, quite a bit athletic even though my size can fool you, treat you like how you treat me(if youre nice to me, I'll be nice to you. If youre being a dick, I'll go on to do the same.)except in real life I am always nice to everyone. I don't know how to be mean in front of people. It's just my nature. Anyways with you I know you wont have any problems because you've been nice all the time.

I love all genre of music. Country to start off. Pop. Kpop. Rock. Alternative. Typical DJ music, Dubstep and hardcore rock only when I'm working out or snowboarding. My hobby is snowboarding, skating, sleeping, watching drama, etc etc.

Also, I like shiny objects and long walks on the beach. Finding shiny objects while walking on the beach usually is my perfect day.

Oh yeah; I waste half of my day responding to Anne sending text messages fangirling about 1 Direction and JB.

"To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death."
-Taylor Swift

Message edited by FurryWalls - Sunday, 2012-05-13, 8:09 PM

lOmnipotentIDate: Sunday, 2012-05-13, 9:52 PM | Message # 7
Chaos Horntail
Group: Alliance Member
Chris, you should write novels in your spare time wink

Hello there Evan! My name is Troy and although I haven't played maple in awhile, I still visit the forums once in awhile. I finished my first year at Queen's University in Canada and I am planning to get into Life Sciences (e.g. orgo chem, anatomy, molecular bio etc). I enjoy jogging, playing games, watching anime (Clannad ftw!) and just having a good time with my friends. I don't have a specific interest in music like Bray, but its a bit more specific than his. If you want to know anymore don't be afraid to ask (:

Quote (FurryWalls)
Oh yeah; I waste half of my day responding to Anne sending text messages fangirling about 1 Direction and JB.

You poor, poor, man.

DazzleBrightDate: Monday, 2012-05-14, 5:53 PM | Message # 8
Zakum
Awards: 1
Quote (FurryWalls)

i laahve ya wink BEST WAY TO SPEND YOUR DAY.

HI EVANNNN!!
anne hereeee
i'm kinda hyper as fccucuc*&#(*$&#k like 24/7
i liek candy and sugar and cofffeee and sushii and food and shopping and stuffff.
100% chank (i play piano, good grades, eat rice, all that good shit)

p.s. holy crap HI TROYIEPOO

EDIT: OH YEAH my life is devoted to fangirling about one direction js

Message edited by DazzleBright - Monday, 2012-05-14, 5:54 PM

LewDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-15, 4:41 PM | Message # 9
Cool guy right here
Awards: 3
Seriously Anne, 1 Direction AND JB? That deserves a demotion, effective from when I get home! >:D

motoDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-16, 2:55 AM | Message # 10
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.
Awards: 11
Quote (Naotaa)
My ideal date is going to see a movie (scary movies are good for this, movies like Inception lead me to pay no attention to my date [srs, this happened])
Upon leaving the restaurant, we would stroll along the beach, rolling up our pant legs and walking ankle deep in the breaking waves.
Holding hands gently, we would then watch the sun set and remain on the beach lying in the sand for up to 2 hours watching the stars and talking about everything, and nothing.
After walking home, we may part ways here giving sweet good nights and tender embraces.

If everything is right, instead of departing, we would accompany each other to hang out at home and watch another movie (definitely a horror pic if the previous movie was not)
Cuddling closely on the couch, we would drift off to sleep during the movie while whispering sweet nothings into each others ears.
After my date falls asleep and I finish the end of the movie, I would show myself out and drive home.
At this point I would go home, eat some tuna, and sleep.

I'm moto. My real name is David. Some people call me Derek.

I've played maple since beta. I'm from an old group of players who moved to bellocan from scania. The leaders of bellocan enslaved me and the others to farm meso for them night and day. If we disobeyed we were mass defamed and ks'd. After doing this for two years, i was accepted into the community of the server with open arms. I've currently been enslaved by forsaken for (almost) 4 years.

I havent been on maple in a year. I plan on playing again this summer. My main is an ice/light arch mage that is level 187. I say it'll get to lvl 200 but it never will. I enjoy farming ores and shiney objects. I like chairs. I collect potions. I have an affinity for noob chars. I hang out in henny and hit on tristan a lot. I plan to start to hitting on chris when i return.

I'm 26. I live in Los Angeles, CA.

In my free time i enjoy being a fourm junkie. I visit 4 forums a day religiously. I'm a vidya gambe nerd. I play too many mmo's. Trickster, Wakfu and Maple, being my faves. PSO2 is coming and i'll mostly likely quit them all for awhile to waste my life playing it. I mod old wind ups that i buy on ebay. Specifically wind ups made by Tomy toys, circa japan 1968 to 1983. I fix and repaint them to my liking. I also collect stamps. I have three boxes of beanie babies in my closet. I used to collect them in my younger years. I hide my beanie baby collection for shame. Love all music. Watch minimal TV, but i enjoy late night soaps. I like chick flicks and bad movies. I love the muppets.

I enjoy fishing. I enjoy graphic design and visual arts. Drawing. I'm currently an artistic bum. I free lance/sell myself to get by. I also happen to be french, so the role works to my favor. Some say I am a jack of all trades, Master of none. I consider that a compliment.

DD was my maple lover. Were still lovers. DD will say this isn't true. He's shy. DD recently cheated on me with Tristan (Bluexdesire), after tristan relocated to northern California from Hawaii. I plan to move to San Francisco soon, and in turn i will be tracking them both down.

I'm a pretty chill person dry

and after reading chris' post, im dancing in my room right now.
Attachments: 9410484.gif (499.4 Kb)

Read the directions, and directly you'll be directed in the right direction.

NaotaaDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-16, 10:01 AM | Message # 11
Babycakes
Awards: 4
Quote (moto)
and after reading chris' post, im dancing in my room right now.

What have I done??!!

Kingofpapaya.tumblr.com

FurryWallsDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-16, 10:59 AM | Message # 12
Pink Bean
Group: Forsaken
Chris and Moto...

still a better love story than twilight.

"To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death."
-Taylor Swift

DazzleBrightDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-16, 1:13 PM | Message # 13
Zakum
Awards: 1
shaddup uncle lulu

motoDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-16, 3:22 PM | Message # 14
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.
Awards: 11
Quote (FurryWalls)
Chris and Moto...

still a better love story than twilight.

preach

Read the directions, and directly you'll be directed in the right direction.

TravelDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-16, 6:56 PM | Message # 15
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Awards: 9
hi moto

hi im will. i don't like maple story. it's boring.
i xfered to bellocan in 2009 cause scania sux and my old guild there founded Honour here
and then i joined forsaken after honour
and then my mind corrupted
i hate pasta.
i'm a very big fat ass and i love every other food tho.
running is cool
idk wat im doing

Forsaken Forum » General convo » General Discussion » Let me get to know you guys!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: