Friday, 2024-05-03, 2:33 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Travel, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » Miscellaneous » Spam » Intervention (This is for Tristan)
Intervention
TessDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-30, 1:36 PM | Message # 1
Hasn't seen Fight Club
Group: Administrators
Awards: 13
Intervention
Tristan. I didn't know where to put this. I think you have a serious issue. Your usage is over the limit, and i'm worried about you.
YOU NX HOED. A GODDAM. ZAKUM MULE. I JUST WANT YOU TO FEEL LIKE YOUR OLD SELF AGAIN, BIENG THE GAY FAG FLY WE ALL LOVE. BUT THIS USAGE HAS PUT ME OVER THE TOP BAR, MISTER. :( Click your shiny red shoes my child, and come home.
Comments?:(

GloomysDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-30, 3:37 PM | Message # 2
EXP Whore
Group: Friend of Forsaken
Awards: 5
YES THIS ISSUE NEEDS TO B ASSERTED!!!!!

FaymisDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-30, 3:45 PM | Message # 3
Pimp
Group: Forsaken+
Awards: 9
Yes i think he should give me the NX he uses on mules.

TessDate: Thursday, 2009-10-01, 6:02 AM | Message # 4
Hasn't seen Fight Club
You should consider your needs first, Tristan, and the needs of a mule second. Actually, NOT AT ALL. MAKING A CHARACTER TO LOOK LIKE A SLUT ISN'T NICE. DONATE TO THE
GRANT-IS-POOR-FUND. OR TESS-IS-POOR-FUND.
Remember Tranny we still love you u___u

RelaxingsDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-07, 10:54 AM | Message # 5
Group: Removed

Quote (Tessset)
DONATE TO THE

UHMM EXCUSE ME!!! WHAT ABOUT THE BOOBY-IS-IN-A-4-THOUSAND-DOLLAR-WORTH-OF-NX-AND-NEEDS-ALL-THE-!@#$ING-HELP-HE-CAN-GET-FUND?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL TESS

FaymisDate: Thursday, 2009-10-08, 3:25 PM | Message # 6
Pimp
Group: Forsaken+
Awards: 9
Quote (Relaxings)
Slime

Quote (Tessset)
DONATE TO THE

UHMM EXCUSE ME!!! WHAT ABOUT THE BOOBY-IS-IN-A-4-THOUSAND-DOLLAR-WORTH-OF-NX-AND-NEEDS-ALL-THE-!@#$ING-HELP-HE-CAN-GET-FUND?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL TESS

IM IN THE LIKE $1500 WORTH THING IF THERE IS NO 1k PER AP RESET TOO MOFO GTFO YOU GOT A JOB D:

motoDate: Thursday, 2009-10-08, 7:01 PM | Message # 7
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.
Awards: 11
back on topic hoes! the tranny needs help. hes become like one of these hoarders on that TLC show. expect he hoards virtual currency (nx and meso)

according to the mayo clinic:

Hoarding affects emotions, thoughts and behavior. Signs and symptoms of hoarding may include:

* Cluttered living spaces (his account is too full of items to sell or attack potions that he cant even hold some skillbooks from zakum, he ignores his personal space *insert clang of 100 coke cans falling off his desk here* because picking something up may mean missing a deal in fm or MTS)
* Inability to discard items (the bitch is loaded and cant give any meso or nx away without a large payment with intrests/tip to make it worthwhile)
* Keeping stacks of newspapers, magazines or junk mail (once again, too worried about missing a work glove for cheap in mts to throw the newpaper away)
* Moving items from one pile to another, without discarding anything (he moves his nx and meso around yet does nothing with it)
* Acquiring unneeded or seemingly useless items, including trash (See: trannys bank and storage problem, too obsessed with fm to make a item mule)
* Difficulty managing daily activities, including procrastination and trouble making decisions (See: cant do anything but think of meso and nx, cant sleep because he may miss a deal)
* Difficulty organizing items (his chars inventory is a mess, always losing items because hes hoarding too much junk which has relation to nx/meso/damage)
* Perfectionism (tristan is insane about his meso and nx being in a set amount, cant go below it or becomes suicidal, stresses out over an infinity 30 sitting in his inventory)
* Excessive attachment to possessions (meso, nx), and discomfort letting others touch or borrow possessions (yeah....)
* Limited or no social interactions (once again, pudding meet proof)

the hoe needs help. i recommend we hack his account at any given chance, the sooner he has his hoard stripped away from him the better for his personal being.and its kinda like robin hood, were stealing from the rich to feed the poor n___n and by poor i mean me

Read the directions, and directly you'll be directed in the right direction.

RelaxingsDate: Friday, 2009-10-09, 1:00 AM | Message # 8

Quote (moto)
were stealing from the rich to feed the poor n___n and by poor i mean me

... BOOBY-IS-IN-A-4-THOUSAND-DOLLAR-WORTH-OF-NX-AND-NEEDS-ALL-THE-!@#$ING-HELP-HE-CAN-GET-FUND?!?!?!

.... QUIET ORE HOAR *POINTS AND FEROCIOUSLY SHOWS TEETH* angry

motoDate: Friday, 2009-10-09, 7:54 PM | Message # 9
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.
Awards: 11
Quote (Relaxings)
.... QUIET ORE HOAR *POINTS AND FEROCIOUSLY SHOWS TEETH*

surprised *backs off*

... i like this side of you D: lol <3 i need like another 3b to fund my new chars ;____; which would be easy if my gold emerald EVER sell T___T

but solution bobby D: lets marry and half your money is mine, and you get half of mine n___n together we can hack the guild and tristan, flee to another server and everything is resolved D:

Read the directions, and directly you'll be directed in the right direction.

RelaxingsDate: Sunday, 2009-10-11, 5:06 PM | Message # 10

Quote (moto)
flee to another server and everything is resolved D:

sad I'll miss slapping Tristan though...

TessDate: Thursday, 2009-10-15, 8:04 PM | Message # 11
Hasn't seen Fight Club
Me too. :( Let the tranny stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
we can jack his account and run to canada.

Forsaken Forum » Miscellaneous » Spam » Intervention (This is for Tristan)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: