Wednesday, 2024-04-17, 5:41 PM
Welcome Guest

[ New forum posts · Members · Forum rules · Chat room · Text wall ]
Advanced Search

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Naotaa, SoCalHawtie  
Forsaken Forum » General convo » HHG » Hey Forsaken! (Hey guys, my name is Justin Bath.)
Hey Forsaken!
justinbath22Date: Wednesday, 2013-06-26, 9:13 AM | Message # 1
Group: Removed

Hey everyone! My name is Justin as you can tell from thread description. I am a new to the website and to bellocan. I have already met a few people but the first person i ever met was Ashley aka Snuggied. She is probably the only one i know that is close to me and i have been watching Lew aka Aussiestyler93 on youtube. He is one of my favourite youtubers and i am from Bera. My ign is Dorments. I am from the guild ScrewAttack which is very popular in bera. I love chocolate ice-cream alot and my favourite candy is probably fuzzy peach. I think Bellocan is really friendly overall and i would like to meet alot of people. Thank you for taking time of out of your day to read this and reply. Good day to you all !
Attachments: 8250359.gif (465.6 Kb)

xFlipyDate: Saturday, 2013-06-29, 7:56 AM | Message # 2
Meow~
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
Welcome to Bello, I think you'll find the atmosphere here quite mellow. My names Tristan (BluexDesire), I think we've exchanged a few words in FM already? smile

Don't believe in miracles, depend on them.

Forsaken Forum » General convo » HHG » Hey Forsaken! (Hey guys, my name is Justin Bath.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: